Wife won't admit she likes bigger

Timforfun

Couple
My cock is about 5.5 inches and 4.5 in girth. I got a penis sleeve to us on her which is 7 inches with 6 inch girth. It was so obvious how much she loved it when I used it on her. I've never heard her moan that loud or react the way she did while fucking her with it. On top of that the bed sheets were completely soaked from her pussy juices. I ask her if she likes it more than just my cock and she says no. I can tell she gets extra excited when I pull it out however she just won't admit to it. Really want to witness her get fuck by a real bbc.

My cock is about 5.5 inches and 4.5 in girth. I got a penis sleeve to us on her which is 7 inches with 6 inch girth. It was so obvious how much she loved it when I used it on her. I've never heard her moan that loud or react the way she did while fucking her with it. On top of that the bed sheets were completely soaked from her pussy juices. I ask her if she likes it more than just my cock and she says no. I can tell she gets extra excited when I pull it out however she just won't admit to it. Really want to witness her get fuck by a real bbc.
During my first marriage, my wife had 5 lovers. She always used to tell me size wasn't important, but she had also admitted I was the smallest she'd ever had. One nite, I asked her "not counting me, who were your favorites"? She thought about for a minute, and named 2 of her favorite men. Then I asked "of all the guys you've fucked, who were the biggest"? She named the same 2 men. Then I asked "if size wasn't important, why is it that your favorite guys are also the biggest guys"? She was surprised at her realization that she did like bigger cocks. I just smiled to my self.
Don't push her. Take it very slow. My wife didn't take her first lover till we'd been married about 3 years. It probably took almost 2 years to prepare her, but he took care of her for about 4 months. He ended up getting her pregnant, and he was one of the 2 guys that was the biggest. It didn't hurt that he was a bit of a lady's man.
My wife never jumped into bed with anyone. She had to know them, and like them.

images

I thino they always want bigger

This sounds almost exactly like our story. My husband also bought a strap-on which I immediately told him was unnecessary. But it was 10 inches and very thick. And after we'd used it a couple of times, I realized that I actually did like it (when he used it properly). My husband bought it because he's known the whole time we've been married that he's the smallest I've been with.

I'd never before had an orgasm just from penetration before he started using it. And when I finally found a Black lover, that was something that I was doing a lot with him.

This sounds almost exactly like our story. My husband also bought a strap-on which I immediately told him was unnecessary. But it was 10 inches and very thick. And after we'd used it a couple of times, I realized that I actually did like it (when he used it properly). My husband bought it because he's known the whole time we've been married that he's the smallest I've been with.

I'd never before had an orgasm just from penetration before he started using it. And when I finally found a Black lover, that was something that I was doing a lot with him.
We are avg 5,5 or 6. Sometimes we cum early. We can't compete with big Black strapons 🙂

Interesting. I think there is a stigma about wanting or needing bigger cocks, either means they are a slut (that's what they think) or that they are 'loose', which is associated with having been a out, or just being loose physically, which isn't something which women want to be considered. In truth, larger and especially thicker penises provide greater stimulation, quite apart from the visual stimulation they provide and the fact that men who are bigger have more confidence, which is a well-known turn-on for many women. So there's no value judgement attached to it. Men need to be better at making that clear, there's no reason why women shouldn't want bigger cocks or why we shouldn't be helping them to get them. Just as we would take them for dinner at a great restaurants rather than cook ourselves at home!

My wife told me this for years, even after getting her first bbc and going CRAZY fucking them daily. I think it’s a mental hurdle for them to admit, afraid they’ll hurt you and the relationship admitting this fact.

I kept telling my wife, her actions said otherwise so she finally got over the hurdle and admitted she loved the feeling of a bbc in her and didn’t see her life ever being without that wonderful feeling their bigger cocks provide. What I knew from her actions took her years to profess but know she freely admits it and even tells her friends she converts…..of course, once they experience good BBC, they so far have been pretty much all like her….can’t get enough. My wife is approaching 15 years of taking bbc and still can’t get enough.

Help her find a nice, well-endowed black man and he can get her to do any number of things you simply cannot.

Even outside of cuckolding, I find it frustrating how some women will rave about larger cocks in one conversation, and then in another conversation say that size doesn't matter. Even podcast hosts will do that. They praise extra size in one episode, but in a Q&A claim that size doesn't matter that much.

Do they think that their audience is different from one day to the next? I think this is just evidence of how so many times people are more likely to say what they think they should say, rather than exactly how they behave or experience their desires.

The mistake a lot of husbands often make is they assume it's all about size.

Size does count, no doubt, but there's other inclusive factors. There is stamina.

No wife who loves her husband ever wants to hurt him by crushing his ego and telling him she really wants a big cock in her life! At least that's the way they see it even you fellas don't!

That's where the alcohol truth serum comes in! Do it while she's ******* or tipsy then ask her?

My wife really likes me using the Jason Luv dildo on her and lately, I’ve been doing her with it in a strap on. She loves it! I told her what’s the point of doing this if you’re going to have sex with a guy who has a dick the same size as mine, if you’re going to do it, go bigger. She said she likes the idea of more girth, but it doesn’t necessarily have to be long. She keeps saying maybe 7-8 inches or so and thick…not beer can thick I don’t think. We’ll, maybe like a Michelob ultra can thick.

My wife really likes me using the Jason Luv dildo on her and lately, I’ve been doing her with it in a strap on. She loves it! I told her what’s the point of doing this if you’re going to have sex with a guy who has a dick the same size as mine, if you’re going to do it, go bigger. She said she likes the idea of more girth, but it doesn’t necessarily have to be long. She keeps saying maybe 7-8 inches or so and thick…not beer can thick I don’t think. We’ll, maybe like a Michelob ultra can thick.
lol

Back