Wife Wants Bi-Racial Baby

I know a white couple in Spartanburg, SC that are wanting the wife to get pregnant by BBC at least 6 ft. , between 28 and 52 yo.. She is 28, 5'6", 115 lbs. sexy and her name is Julia. They have asked me to help them locate a black guy that they can make arrangements to meet. If interested send me a note with contact information and I will forward it to them.

Last edited:
My wife told me today that the only way we can have a third baby was if our baby was black. Bam gave me an instant hard on cause seeing her with a bbc was a huge turn on but breeding black was my ultimate fantasy View attachment 2327142
This is so beautiful, and I really hope you do that. To taste the broth that makes a mixed race baby raised by a white cuckold couple IS today's modern marriage. I truly love the fact you both are considering this option.

Me and wife are looking for a baby, We are trying from september, she stay pregnand in december but had abort after few weeks, all normal.
Yesterday she said to me joking: be careful, impregnate me befor summer or I let a beauty and strong black bull push his seeds on me. we laughed. but i can't stop to think about it...

Back