Wife told me last night that she wants to go from fantasy to reality

So basically my last post on here was telling all of you how my wife told me that she only wanted my dick and that our fantasy of sharing her with black men would only ever be fantasy.

After she told me that, we kind of really didn't talk much about the fantasy and it even seemed like some of the spice was gone from our sex life. I was completely honest with her and told her how much I would just absolutely love to watch her get black owned, and not just fantasy.

Well yesterday she came to me and said that every single time she makes herself cum now, she is thinking about black men and the urge to actually do it only keeps getting stronger. She said that she was in denial of the idea of fucking a different man than me, but sometimes it takes over her mind and she feels that she needs it more than anything.

I was definitely surprised, but so turned on by it. She says that she doesn't want to plan anything and that it would have to happen spontaneously, which I feel the same way.

She also said that once she admitted to herself that it's what she wants and really wants do do it, she has been cumming insanely hard and wants it so bad now.

She has really turned into a black cock slut nearly overnight , all she needs now is to actually do it , which I feel like it won't be long by the way she is pretty much obsessive over it right now.
That's usually how it happens.
Are you two normal swingers?

Back