Wife through me for a loop

Neither, it was surreal. As soon as she met him at the door they kissed. He and I talked and she sat next to him and stayed by his side the whole time. Then she said let’s go into the bedroom and they did. I didn’t want to watch feelings are torn at the moment.
You have to watch with your own eyes. That’s what you want and she wants. Need to be present.

Somewhat. We met a guy and he is super cool. The first night they kissed by our car while I paid the bill. The next night he came over and she clung to him as if she was with him. It was implied I would have never allowed her to kiss him the first night if I wasn’t going to let her.
Then the third night he shagged her? There are many men that would give anything to be in your shoes. You need to insist you are present even if you don’t think you can handle it. If she is on the next room moaning and getting her insides rearranged while you listen, you might as well strap it down and watch and go seconds. Time to step up after this one mistake.

Somewhat. We met a guy and he is super cool. The first night they kissed by our car while I paid the bill. The next night he came over and she clung to him as if she was with him. It was implied I would have never allowed her to kiss him the first night if I wasn’t going to let her.
Ok, so for clarity, you allowed her to do this and she was not a rogue wifey.

As a husband, you have every right to be. Remember, your wife means everything to her and you not allow anything bad to happen.

You also have the right to stop things if you are not comfortable with what’s happening and you are not getting any enjoyment.
Yes what he said. You can always put the breaks to it. Did it go faster than you wanted ? They all of a sudden went in the room in a rush ?

Back