Wife through me for a loop

My wife and I discussed what our biggest fantasies were. The constant one in our life. She told me that she has always fantasized about being with a black man. I am not sure how I feel about it. How do you get to where you enjoy this.

Did you one day come to enjoy it or did you enjoy it right out of the gate?
When you love people you enjoy them being happy

Nope, that’s why I asked the question. How does one get use to this or do you automatically like it? Does it grow in you or should it be instantaneous?
Just role play it for a while, try toys, videos and work up to it. Then meet with a respectable, nice black man and explain the situation. You'll either love watching and seeing her pleasure or not. It's still just dick,but a different color.

Thank you. I know it’s just dick I wasn’t expecting her to want another dick of any color. I researched and found many websites about this subject so it has to be huge. But how do you get to the point where you are not jealous or don’t mind someone else is ducking your wife.

Nope, that’s why I asked the question. How does one get use to this or do you automatically like it? Does it grow in you or should it be instantaneous?
Start with a black dildo and let her use it in front of you. It will continue to grow. The lust inside of her. It will progress quickly.

Thank you. I know it’s just dick I wasn’t expecting her to want another dick of any color. I researched and found many websites about this subject so it has to be huge. But how do you get to the point where you are not jealous or don’t mind someone else is ducking your wife.
You have to have good trust together. It’s worth it tho. It takes baby steps to get to the real thing
was married, no longer, and yes thats correct, they were bbc only long before we married
damn that’s craZy hot man.

My wife and I discussed what our biggest fantasies were. The constant one in our life. She told me that she has always fantasized about being with a black man. I am not sure how I feel about it. How do you get to where you enjoy this.

Did you one day come to enjoy it or did you enjoy it right out of the gate?
I've never met a woman who didn't have a black male fantasy it's perfectly normal.

She told me that she has always fantasized about being with a black man. I am not sure how I feel about it. Ask her why does she think she wants to be with a black guy. Have you two watched interracial cuckold movies ? Does it get you both excited ? Does she have a desire for a bigger dick ? Do you think you satisfy her ? You say: I am not sure how I feel about it. Do you feel insecure ? Do you have a small cuckold four to five inch dick?

Back