Wife takes her BBC lover and his brother

Happy sussex

Couple
Gold Member
We met my wife’s BBC lover and his brother last night this was the first time we had met his brother.
We arrived as arranged at my wife’s BBC lovers house knowing his brother would also be there . We went in and were introduced to the brother, my wife’s BBC had already told her that his brother would be joining us and that if all agreed he would also like to fuck her..
We all sat in the lounge talking and the three of them drinking.As I was driving I declined a ******* although my throat was dry due to excitement of what was going to happen with my wife.
They were sat on a settee opposite me she was in the middle of them both, her lover started kissing her and rubbing a breast , then his brother started rubbing her other breast. They then took her top off pulled her tits out of her bra and started tweaking her nipples which were very erect.she was moaning and put her hands on their crotches feeling their cocks through their trousers. Her lover told her to stand up and strip her clothes off which she willing did , then the brothers stood up and told her to undress them She undressed her lover first and took his cock and wanked it a bit then she turned to his brother and did she get a shock when she saw his cock which is longer than her lovers.
We moved to the bedroom I was told to sit on a chair at the bottom of the bed my inferior white cock was now bursting with excitement at seeing these two superior black cocks that were going to fuck my wife.
My wife was told to lay on her back in the middle of the bed , her lover got one side of her his brother the other . Her lover took a nipple and sucked it his brother took the other and sucked it then her lover moved a hand to her pussy started to play with her clit his brother followed but pushed one finger in her cunt twisting it around before pushing a second finger in and started finger fucking her between them they made her cum she was moaning and begging to be fucked.
Her lover moved to the bottom of the bed lifted my wife’s legs up and spread them the moved between them his cock in his hand moving forward he entered her cunt with her cummin as he did he fucked her for about ten minutes before he started to cum deep in her , he stayed buried in her for a few minutes pulling out his cum leaking out of her as he did .
He moved over his brother the moved between her thighs pushing his cock into her cunt going deeper making my wife whimper as he did.
He started to fuck her slowly my wife was begging him to fuck her harder she was having one orgasam after another as he fucked her , he then pushed hard and buried his cock deep filling her with his cum.
I had had two wanks watching them.
They rested for awhile then they got my wife on all fours her lover fucked her from behind she sucked his brother off when her lover had cum in her his brother replaced him and fucked her while she sucked her lovers cock clean.
We hope to repeat this again this next weekend
I have never seen my wife so hungry for cock as she was last night

We met my wife’s BBC lover and his brother last night this was the first time we had met his brother.
We arrived as arranged at my wife’s BBC lovers house knowing his brother would also be there . We went in and were introduced to the brother, my wife’s BBC had already told her that his brother would be joining us and that if all agreed he would also like to fuck her..
We all sat in the lounge talking and the three of them drinking.As I was driving I declined a ******* although my throat was dry due to excitement of what was going to happen with my wife.
They were sat on a settee opposite me she was in the middle of them both, her lover started kissing her and rubbing a breast , then his brother started rubbing her other breast. They then took her top off pulled her tits out of her bra and started tweaking her nipples which were very erect.she was moaning and put her hands on their crotches feeling their cocks through their trousers. Her lover told her to stand up and strip her clothes off which she willing did , then the brothers stood up and told her to undress them She undressed her lover first and took his cock and wanked it a bit then she turned to his brother and did she get a shock when she saw his cock which is longer than her lovers.
We moved to the bedroom I was told to sit on a chair at the bottom of the bed my inferior white cock was now bursting with excitement at seeing these two superior black cocks that were going to fuck my wife.
My wife was told to lay on her back in the middle of the bed , her lover got one side of her his brother the other . Her lover took a nipple and sucked it his brother took the other and sucked it then her lover moved a hand to her pussy started to play with her clit his brother followed but pushed one finger in her cunt twisting it around before pushing a second finger in and started finger fucking her between them they made her cum she was moaning and begging to be fucked.
Her lover moved to the bottom of the bed lifted my wife’s legs up and spread them the moved between them his cock in his hand moving forward he entered her cunt with her cummin as he did he fucked her for about ten minutes before he started to cum deep in her , he stayed buried in her for a few minutes pulling out his cum leaking out of her as he did .
He moved over his brother the moved between her thighs pushing his cock into her cunt going deeper making my wife whimper as he did.
He started to fuck her slowly my wife was begging him to fuck her harder she was having one orgasam after another as he fucked her , he then pushed hard and buried his cock deep filling her with his cum.
They rested for awhile then they got my wife on all fours her lover fucked her from behind she sucked his brother off when her lover had cum in her his brother replaced him and fucked her while she sucked her lovers cock clean.
sexy love to have joined you!

Loved the story.My wife got super horny as I read it to her.

My bull and his brother 😍😍
I'd shared girls with a black guy I know from my Army day's on a few occasions but when I took my gf Kerri to meet him ww didn't know he'd invited his brothers. Kerri loves being taken HARD but that night really opened my eyes amongst other things.. Needless to say Michael's family has enjoyed all my gf's and more than few FWB/cheaters and the odd revenge fucking. 😈🍌💦💦💦💦👅🙍‍♀️💋

My bull and his brother 😍😍
first of all,as a white boy i would give anything to get railed by two bbcs like that every night. And id love my girl to watch and join in. side note, is it weird that i wish i had a pussy so i could get it filled by that bbc cum and get pregnant.

Back