Wife showing off and teasing me ..

Last night My wife was about to go out to some bars with her friend . She was in our bed room with her friend doors closed, music blasting, drinking alcohol. They were getting ready to go out. Suddenly she get out of the bed room to go get something in the kitchen..I was in the living room..she had just a panties on her and a small t shirt. I saw her and says damm. I could see her sagging tits and her fat ass jiggling, her ass is too fat and huge for that pantie. I was on the sofa she’s walk toward and take off her panties turn around and her ass on my face ! She rubbed her ass on my face than sit on my cock grind on it. My cock was ready to explose. While she’s was grinding on my cock I was rubbing her big boobs her nipples..under her t shirt..she’s moan a lil bit ..than say that’s enough..Got back to the room , than went out to a fews bars with her friend. I’m sure she did the same thing at the bars teasing other man, especially bbc. Let’s them use her like a fuckdoll

Yes, like most white men, I was jealous the first time I saw a black man's dick. He was BIG, and when he got hard my wife was putty in his hands. Just seeing that big black dick really turned her on. Knowing that she would be getting that dick just a few minutes later helped that. Turned ME on as well

Yes, like most white men, I was jealous the first time I saw a black man's dick. He was BIG, and when he got hard my wife was putty in his hands. Just seeing that big black dick really turned her on. Knowing that she would be getting that dick just a few minutes later helped that. Turned ME on as well
I can relate and now I desire for her to get it. Do u now share that desire?

Please login or become a member to view

Holy fuck 🔥 🔥🔥

I t
Last night My wife was about to go out to some bars with her friend . She was in our bed room with her friend doors closed, music blasting, drinking alcohol. They were getting ready to go out. Suddenly she get out of the bed room to go get something in the kitchen..I was in the living room..she had just a panties on her and a small t shirt. I saw her and says damm. I could see her sagging tits and her fat ass jiggling, her ass is too fat and huge for that pantie. I was on the sofa she’s walk toward and take off her panties turn around and her ass on my face ! She rubbed her ass on my face than sit on my cock grind on it. My cock was ready to explose. While she’s was grinding on my cock I was rubbing her big boobs her nipples..under her t shirt..she’s moan a lil bit ..than say that’s enough..Got back to the room , than went out to a fews bars with her friend. I’m sure she did the same thing at the bars teasing other man, especially bbc. Let’s them use her like a fuckdoll
I tease my lil cuck hubby all the time 😅😅😅

one of these nights she will just sit on your face telling you to eat their come just so as you will have no doubt anymore
is that what you really want a real BBC loving wife

Back