Wife pay reparations

Whitehubby

Male
Gold Member
My wife and I is into interracial sex I'm a cuck love watching her getting pounded by black cock one night we met a black bull at the hotel this is the first time we met him we all went into the room and soon as the door shut he grabbed my wife and said you fucking white married bitch I am going make you pay tonight I said wait a minute not so rough he told me to shut the fuck up you little white pathetic bitch get your clothes off and sit down in the chair so I did then he turned my wife around and spit in her face he called her a discussing whore he told her to stand in front of him and don't move he was looking in her eyes and put his hands around her throat and then put his hands on the collar of her shirt and ripped it off of her she was standing there with her bra on he said you slut you will not wear a bra again and then he ripped it off and then he ripped off her pants and he told her don't wear panties again and then ripped them off he told her to get on the bed my wife has a small patch of hair above her pussy he told her to shave it off she when to the bathroom and shaved it off came out of the bathroom and got back on the bed he told her to start sucking his dick and she did he started to cum in her mouth and told her that she better not waste any of it she swallowed every bit of it then he told her to start sucking and make it hard again when it got hard he got between her legs and inserted me big black head of his cock into her white married pussy and and as she started squirming he started pumping her harder and harder she was coming all over his black cock she started telling him how much she loves his big black cock and that her pussy was his he started pumping her harder and found in her pussy was turning red from the pounding she was taking and then he slowed down and you can see his dick starting to pumping his cum deep in her pussy he stayed in her for a while and then he slowly pulled out and told her don't let none come out then he picked up his phone and called someone he when into the bathroom we started to put our clothes on he came out of the bathroom and wanted to know what we was doing he said that he didn't tell us to put our clothes on we just sitting there and their was a knock at the door and told my wife to answer the door she said that I am nude he said answer the door she answered the door and their was another black man and a black woman at the door with a bag they came in he told her to sit on the bed and the black woman when over to the bed with the bag and started to play with her tits she reached into the bag and got a big needle and my wife asked what was she was going to do with that and she said piercing your tits and she said that she didn't want them pierced and I said if she doesn't want it and he slapped the hell out of my face and told me to shut up then she put the needle to her nipple and pushed it thru and pierced the right one and then the left one then the other man when over to my wife and asked him where do you want it he pointed above her pussy and her right tit he started to tattooing her he tattoo black man property he looked at me and said get your clothes on and my wife said you torn my clothes he said that is the way you are going home and told her if he calls she better come over then

My wife and I is into interracial sex I'm a cuck love watching her getting pounded by black cock one night we met a black bull at the hotel this is the first time we met him we all went into the room and soon as the door shut he grabbed my wife and said you fucking white married bitch I am going make you pay tonight I said wait a minute not so rough he told me to shut the fuck up you little white pathetic bitch get your clothes off and sit down in the chair so I did then he turned my wife around and spit in her face he called her a discussing whore he told her to stand in front of him and don't move he was looking in her eyes and put his hands around her throat and then put his hands on the collar of her shirt and ripped it off of her she was standing there with her bra on he said you slut you will not wear a bra again and then he ripped it off and then he ripped off her pants and he told her don't wear panties again and then ripped them off he told her to get on the bed my wife has a small patch of hair above her pussy he told her to shave it off she when to the bathroom and shaved it off came out of the bathroom and got back on the bed he told her to start sucking his dick and she did he started to cum in her mouth and told her that she better not waste any of it she swallowed every bit of it then he told her to start sucking and make it hard again when it got hard he got between her legs and inserted me big black head of his cock into her white married pussy and and as she started squirming he started pumping her harder and harder she was coming all over his black cock she started telling him how much she loves his big black cock and that her pussy was his he started pumping her harder and found in her pussy was turning red from the pounding she was taking and then he slowed down and you can see his dick starting to pumping his cum deep in her pussy he stayed in her for a while and then he slowly pulled out and told her don't let none come out then he picked up his phone and called someone he when into the bathroom we started to put our clothes on he came out of the bathroom and wanted to know what we was doing he said that he didn't tell us to put our clothes on we just sitting there and their was a knock at the door and told my wife to answer the door she said that I am nude he said answer the door she answered the door and their was another black man and a black woman at the door with a bag they came in he told her to sit on the bed and the black woman when over to the bed with the bag and started to play with her tits she reached into the bag and got a big needle and my wife asked what was she was going to do with that and she said piercing your tits and she said that she didn't want them pierced and I said if she doesn't want it and he slapped the hell out of my face and told me to shut up then she put the needle to her nipple and pushed it thru and pierced the right one and then the left one then the other man when over to my wife and asked him where do you want it he pointed above her pussy and her right tit he started to tattooing her he tattoo black man property he looked at me and said get your clothes on and my wife said you torn my clothes he said that is the way you are going home and told her if he calls she better come over then
When did the story take place?

get a glass of water and calm down your imagination has the better of you lol

From a lot of what she's told me (and what I've seen 😛😭) Brook has definitely paid reparations. I'm referring a lot to the few black guys she's screwed that work for her stepdad. All these guys were older than her and took full advantage of treating her stepdads ******* like the little slut she was. She's shared about a few of these.
I suppose another way her beautiful white body has paid was when one of her fuck-buddies took her away and pimped her out for a couple of days when I was gone hunting. We immediately cut him off but have enjoyed it happened ever since. It had been one of her long held fantasy. We've shared about this. I'd watched through a motel window (the same one, we always got the room in advance) numerous times as this black thug treated Brook like a cheap slut and fed her his bbc and fucked her hard. And then he shared her with his "homeboys" and I was amazed watching through my spot what my Love was capable of. They were kinda rough on her and I've always liked that she gets off on this. With these guys was the first time I saw Brook held up in the air between 2 big black studs taking Huge black cock from both ends. In my hiding place I was whimpering as my cock was throbbing out of control getting off seeing her enjoying it.
She'll probably want to add to this...
This is B, I knew I was paying reparations when I was younger and hooking up with a TON of older black thugs. I enjoyed and got off being their Lil white girl slut. Snowbunny, whatever. I felt naughty having these guys drive out to the country just to have sex with me. I'd be in my stepdad and his friends' deer blinds giving blowjob's to numerous black guys and have sex with them, often no condoms. And these guys weren't really "gentle" with me and I liked that. We knew what we were there for. Not falling in love, Sex. Fuck the Lil white girl cause she Loves it😁. I'd really enjoy showing my stepdad one of my videos!!!!!! Ha, ha, asshole, yer little princess has taken miles of bbc!!!!!
I recently shared about a guy that worked for my stepdad that I teased for a while, maybe too much, and when we were finally able to we went wild. This older black stud was...ummmm. He knew how I wanted to be treated. We were miles from the construction site and we were already going at it in my truck on the way there. Once in the storage place he immediately took over and blessed me by treating me exactly how I wanted. I'm serious, it was the fantasy I'd been playing with myself to, except the condom. He had my top off and on my knees sucking his cock and I was thrilled to have this older black stud in my hands and mouth, getting dripping wet watching and hearing him enjoying what I was doing to him. I was just a 5', petite chick and I was insanely turned on having this huge, muscular black man's shockingly big cock hard and pulsing. I immediately sensed he wasn't a gentle sex partner and I liked that. I was definitely a little scared of getting fucked by him but I also knew that if I didn't satisfy him in my mouth that I wasn't in any position to fend him off. And then he FUCKED me.💥🔥🥒. Okay, I got off topic. He was another early on who didn't mind sharing me and believe me when Id go off with these guys my lil white ass definitely paid reparations. And I loved it. They gave me booze, weed, and other "substance's" and I had a good time. Of course it was always implied that I pay for the good time by sucking their cocks and fucking them. And then I got Another good time!!!!!!!
What about when some of my black fuck-buddies actually picked me up from cheerleading practices!!!!! Looking back they were kind of emboldened doing that. They knew I was a definite draining of their balls, unless of course if I didn't like a particular guy. I don't screw Any bc. 99% of the time though even if there were a carload of my fuck-buddies I'd do my duty and hook everybody up. Sucking, fucking, whatever. I just enjoyed the casual sex. 😵 These guys would joke about getting me pregnant, too. That sure woulda been reparations!! Yeah, they wanted to put a baby in the little blond cheerleader 🤪 and Believe me, my young white pussy loooooved their attempts. Maybe that's part of why I get off on guys "balls deep" when they cum in me.

Last edited:
wow so hot, great. I love hearing your story.

Dude! I enjoyed the story, but the formatting makes it SO HARD to read! Here's a suggestion: Break it up a little bit with spacing and punctuation! Like this:

My wife and I are into interracial sex. I'm a cuck. I LOVE watching her getting pounded by Black cock.
One night we met a Black bull at the hotel. This was the first time we met him. The three of us all went into the room. As soon as the door was shut, the bull grabbed my wife and said, "You fucking white married bitch! I am going make you pay tonight!" I said, "Wait a minute, not so rough!" But the bull told me, "Shut the fuck up, you little white pathetic bitch! Take your clothes off and sit down in that chair!"
So I meekly stripped off my clothes and sat down naked. Then the bull turned my wife around and spit in her face. He called her a disgusting whore. He told her, "Stand in front of me and don't move!" He looked her in the eyes and put his black hands roughly around her throat. Then put his hands on the collar of her shirt and ripped it off of her.
My wife was standing there shaking, with just her bra on. The bull said, "You slut! You will NOT wear a bra in my presence!" Then he ripped off her bra and pulled down her pants. He tore her panties apart. "And don't EVER wear panties again!"
The bull told her to get on the bed. My wife had a small patch of hair above her pussy. The bull ordered her to shave it off. My wife went into the bathroom and shaved it off. She came out of the bathroom, and stood before the bull, afraid to look him in the eyes.
The bull pushed my wife down on her knees and ordered her to suck his dick. My wife had no choice but to obey. As the bull neared his climax, he warned my wife "Don't waste ANY of my seed, bitch! Take it ALL!" My wife obeyed, swallowing his load, and then sank down on the floor. Leering at her, the bull roughly pulled my wife back up to her knees and told her, "Suck it again, bitch. Make my dick HARD again!"
In a matter of moments, the bull's cock was stiff again. He pulled my wife roughly to her feet, then pushed her down face upwards on the bed. Spreading her legs apart with his powerful black hands, the bull lunged forward, shoving the massive black head of his cock deep into her white married pussy. My wife squirmed and gasped under him with both pain and pleasure. The bull began pumping her, increasing the pace, harder and harder. With a moan of passion, suddenly my wife was coming all over his black cock.
My wife started telling him how much she loved his big black cock. "This pussy is YOURS!" The bull pumped her so hard her pussy was turning red from the pounding she was taking. Suddenly, the bull slowed down and gasped with lust. From across the room, I could see his dick was pumping his cum deep into her pussy.
The two of them lay quiet for a while, the bull lying on top of her with his dick buried deep inside her pussy. Then he slowly pulled out his dick, warning her, "Don't let none of my seed come out, bitch!"
The bull picked up his phone and called someone, speaking quietly so we could not hear what he was saying. He went into the bathroom. We thought he was done with us, so we started to put our clothes on. But the bull came out of the bathroom and angrily demanded to know what we were doing. "I didn't tell you to put your clothes on!"
So we just sat there and waited. In a few minutes there was a knock at the door. The bull ordered my wife to answer the door. She protested, "I am nude!" But the bull barked "Do what I say! Answer the door, bitch!" My wife timidly opened the door a crack, and another Black man and a Black woman pushed past her into the room.
The bull told my wife, "Sit down on the bed, bitch!" The Black woman walked over to the bed and and started to play with my wife's tits.
The woman reached into a shoulder bag she was carrying and got out a big needle. My wife was scared and asked, "What are you going to do with that needle?" The Black woman answered, "Pierce your tits, bitch!" My wife protested that she didn't want them pierced. From across the room, I piped up, "If she doesn't want it, she doesn't have to have it!"
When I said that, the two Black men slapped the hell out of my face and told me to shut the fuck up. Seizing my wife's right boob, the Black woman jabbed the needle into my wife's nipple and pushed it all the way through. My wife cried out in pain and fear. Then the Black woman did the same with my wife's left boob. My wife was sobbing, and thin bloody trails trickled down her naked belly from the piercings.
The second Black man asked the bull, "Where do you want it?" The bull pointed to an area above my wife's pussy and also to her right tit. The second man nodded his agreement and started tattooing my wife in the locations the bull indicated. He tattooed "Black Man Property" on my wife's pubic mound and on her right breast.
The Black couple who had done the piercing and tattooing packed up their equipment and left the room. The bull turned to us and said, "Get your clothes on and go home." My wife protested, "But you tore my clothes!" The bull said, "Then you'll just go home naked."
As we left, the bull told my wife that he would call her soon to summon her again. He warned her, "When I call, you'd better come right away, bitch!"

Last edited:
Back