Wife on wedding day

Would you offer your wife to a Black Bull on your wedding night?

• Yes

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • Only to a Black friend

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • No only aftert the honeymoon

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • If she asked me to

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • If i knew the guy well

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
True Story: My old college roommate had a situation happen sort of like that. He had dated this girl in college for a couple years and broke up with her when he graduated. Three or 4 years later he ran into her at the mall and she showed him her diamond ring and informed him that she was getting married. So, on the morning of the wedding day, he called her up with honest intentions to wish her happiness, and she invited him to her apartment. They smoked a joint when he got there and she got horny and told him she wanted to fuck him one last time, and he did ... leaving her with a cumfilled, dripping pussy.
Now HERE's the kicker ... as he was pulling out of the apartment parking, her mom & younger sister drove IN, and her sister saw him and turned completely around in the car as he went by them. So, here's his X-gf getting married 3 hours later, walking down the isle with a cumload inside her and soaking her pretty "virgin white" panties. I can just imagine her new husband lifting her dress to remove the garter and seeing her soaking crotch ... :bounce: That fucker, if they're even still married, is going to be a cuck starting DAY ONE!

Are you a cuckold? Or are you black.

wannabecuck3 ... You do know that's NOT necessarily an Either/Or question! Right? Black men can be cucked by their wives just as well as white men. Only difference, when black men find out their wives are fucking other men, they ******* the guy that's fucking her, and then beat the crap out of their wives ... I see at least one or two on TV news being hauled off to jail every few weeks. Sometimes its the wife that's killed.

Back