Wife on business trip with trainee and her boss

Richard and Jane

Couple
From
UK
My wife works in a marketing agency in London and often travels around the world three or four times a year to visits key customers from large corporates, she had a trip come up where she was required to go out to the USA with he boss to try to win over a new account which over the next few years would be very profitable for her company. On this occasion, she was asked to make the trip with he boss and 60 year old nice guy and at his suggestion, a young black guy who was just 21 and in his final year of his degree course working at the same office in London. I had met the boss Mike and the trainee Joe before at their Christmas office party although he was a fit and attractive lad I did not pay much attention to him. However, Jane had said that he boss had asked Joe along and she had no say in it. It wasn’t long before the time had come for me to drop her to the airport, she was dressed casually in jeans and a loose fitting top although, she would always pack smart workwear and formal outfit for her work and the enevitable work events in the evenings as she was going to be away for a week.

A day after she left, she called to say that she had a great flights, the hotel in LA was very nice and she and her boss Mike and Joe were all settled in a nd looking forward to a night out that had been arranged by the firm she was meeting. later that day i received a few text messages and some picture of her Mike and Joe, i could not help notice in all the picture Joe was close to Jane and always appeared to have his hand around her waist. the next day she called, i was at work and so it was not easy to talk however, she said they had a great night and although Mike was a little dull, she was getting to know joe and she said what a nice young man he was. In the past Jane has played with black guys and we have had an open cuckold relationship so I was not surprised to hear she was finding this fit young man attractive, I simply joked with her and said, well have a great time and be careful what you wish for!

Later that night out of the blue I received a text from joe who must have got my number from Jane , it simply said, fab legs! And attached was a picture of what appeared to be my wife’s legs in black stockings and heels, with her dress pulled up to her stocking tops, I immediately text Jane and asked what was going on and was the picture of her. she soon replied by says, yes joe had been messing around and took the picture to tease her. I gave it no more thought and wished he good night as it was late in the UK.

I woke in the morning and noticed I had received a number of messages, when I looked at my phone I had nine messages fro Joe, saying, she has a fit arse too, he had attached a picture of my wife’s arse this time, she appeared to have no dress on and her suspenders and stockings were all black and being highlighted by Joe. I continued to open the rest of the messages and they got worse, the second was of joe with his unwear on, the later ones wer more like this until i opened the last message which simply said, SORTED, there I received a picture of my wife looking up at Joe whilst kneeling down in from of him and his rather large black cock in her mouth being sucked.

I was shocked and surprised as they had only been in LA for two nights and Jane had made no reference to this young man before leaving, I finally called Jane and when I got through she said high how is everything at home as if things were normal. I replied OK and then I asked about the messages from Joe, she said, Oh those, we were just back at the hotel and messing around, I hope you don’t mind darling. I was not sure how to react and so i just said, no that’s OK as looming as you are having a good time and everything is OK. yes she said, he is a very nice young man. We then moved onto to talk about her work and what she was doing later. She was off to a party and said that she would try to FaceTime me later to show me the venue and what a great time she was having, I said that fine and for her to call me wherever she could from the party.

later that night I was asleep when my mobile ran, i woke and answered the phone, it was a face time call from Jane, she said hi darling, I replied hi, she was at the party in LA being held at a mansion by one of the clients and young wealthy black football player, she said say hi to joe, at this point she moved the phone and Joe was hanging around her and said, Hi Mr Phillips, hope you are OK we are having great time here in LA, the party is rocking and Janes showing me around. I said hi and wished him a good time and at that point Jane moved the picture back to her, she was wearing a really short low cut dress, black fine nylons and Black high heels, for a lady in her early 40s she had a great size eight figure and was toned and in good shape and looked amazing. as she spoke i could hear say bye honey then just before she finished i could hear Joe and and another guy messing around, without her know she had left the phone on and i could hear them saying, come on Jane how about you blow us both tonight, I was shocked. i could not help but listen to every word, is was noisy at the party and difficult to hear however, i could hear Jane reply, well lest see what you boys have for me shall we.

With that I heard a *******, then the phone went dead!

I went back to sleep trying to think what might happen and what my wife would be getting up to, later that night my phone went off again, this time Joe was on FaceTime and although I could not see him, i could Hera him and see around the room, it is clear he had been drinking or taking some poppers as he was lounge and excited, then i saw the picture more clearly, it was of a bedroom, and there on the bed was a woman on the bed on all fours with her dress over her and a large black guy fucking her hard from behind, in front she was sucking on another black cock, then i could see it was Jane, she was being fucked by two large black guys, I could then hear joe laughing and saying, her old man is going to love this.

to be continued!

toon_951_1000-jpg.2570835

Back