Wife Modifications for Black Dom/Bull

I've really tried to avoid this thread because it's upsetting to me. WHAT CRAZY MUTHAFUCKA IN HIS RIGHT MIND WANTS TO REMOVE A CLITORIS! !!!!!!!!
The stem of pleasure, the most sensitive part of the pussy! Ladies p Mmmm ease correct me if I'm wrong, as I don't have a clitoris (ok that's another argument) so I don't even understand why its up for discussion.

As for the original question, yes I have demanded and received my special requests from my women.

You are correct! That is the most insane thing a woman could voluntarily do. Why the hell would she want to?!!!

This question is for anyone who wants to answer, from their perspective:

Women: If your Black Dom/Bull said he wanted you to cut your hair really short, or get breast implants, or a tattoo, or dress in different clothes, would you respect his request and do it? And what have you been asked to do in your past?

Black Men: Have you ever asked a woman to change something about herself to suit your desires? If so, what?

Cuckolds: If your wife's BBC Dom/Bull asked your wife to change her appearance for his pleasure, would you support your wife's decision? Would you argue against it? Either way, what have you experienced so far?

I would not only full support my wife, I would love for her to change for a Black Man. From her hair to dress, to piercings and discreet tattoos, it would be an extreme turn on for her to do that for the Man that was fucking her. I would on the other hand be very hesitant about any type of surgery, maybe a breast lift, but not much more than that.

I would not only full support my wife, I would love for her to change for a Black Man. From her hair to dress, to piercings and discreet tattoos, it would be an extreme turn on for her to do that for the Man that was fucking her. I would on the other hand be very hesitant about any type of surgery, maybe a breast lift, but not much more than that.
That shows though you haven't totally surrendered your wife to other men. If the black guy wants her to make changes, and she agrees, then you should have no input really. You're just there to pick up the pieces afterwards. X

No it's that I love her and am thinking of her safety and long term well being. She has large breasts, so no need there, and I think that other surgeries always turn out bad, and I would never want her to injure herself, but you may have a point about the tattoos.
Well said. Ive had the QoS, the letters BBC and other men's names tattooed on me and all can be seen by others. I'm having another guy's name tattooed above my pussy at Christmas, will be going with the guy while hubby at home. Massive humiliation and turn on for hubby. So tattoos are a very good permanent modification. X

Back