Wife Modifications for Black Dom/Bull

This question is for anyone who wants to answer, from their perspective:

Women: If your Black Dom/Bull said he wanted you to cut your hair really short, or get breast implants, or a tattoo, or dress in different clothes, would you respect his request and do it? And what have you been asked to do in your past?

Black Men: Have you ever asked a woman to change something about herself to suit your desires? If so, what?

Cuckolds: If your wife's BBC Dom/Bull asked your wife to change her appearance for his pleasure, would you support your wife's decision? Would you argue against it? Either way, what have you experienced so far?
Love the idea of having a haircut/style/colouring dictated by Bull. Would have tattoo for long term Bull.
Hubby also excited and supportive xx

there are a lot of fantasies that are or would be problematic to actually live out for most the most obvious being the "ding" fantasy.

one that always worked for me, and again few could do this and probably a minority even find it hot, is the idea of a wife, girlfriend (or even single woman) gets into BBC and ends up with a dominant black man who "transforms" her appearance in some dramatic and obvious way. There a few different varieties of this. There seems to be a lot of "Bimbo" transformation sites on the internet (often including the idea of the woman purposely becoming "dumber") for example. Another variation is the slender/athletic girl who's pushed to become "plump" by her Master. There's also the notion of an overtly "slave" appearance with a head shaved, a collar and other things that make submission obvious.

The best one to me for fantasy purposes is the fantasy of a very vanilla "white bread" woman being turned in both behavior and appearance into a "trashy" or "ghetto" look ....being "corrupted" so to speak in appearance. Tats and peircings that can't be hidden, a sort of "streetwalker" wardrobe and presentation, change in the music she prefers, even the way she speaks, smoking pot or whatever (the logical extension of this is ******* use but I can't go so far as to fantasize about use of addictive hard *******) maybe taking up stripping or being pimped or whatever.

Whatever the variation, I agree that the idea of one's Master making permanent or semi-permanent changes to appearance is hot.

This question is for anyone who wants to answer, from their perspective:

Women: If your Black Dom/Bull said he wanted you to cut your hair really short, or get breast implants, or a tattoo, or dress in different clothes, would you respect his request and do it? And what have you been asked to do in your past?

Black Men: Have you ever asked a woman to change something about herself to suit your desires? If so, what?

Cuckolds: If your wife's BBC Dom/Bull asked your wife to change her appearance for his pleasure, would you support your wife's decision? Would you argue against it? Either way, what have you experienced so far?

I think its natural for there to be modifications, we have photos from our wedding and people don't even know or think its my wife. It takes time but when you start looking at this lifestyle they just naturally change I think.

Back