Wife meeting her Bull for the first time since the pandemic

Hello,

Cuckold husband here. My wife is meeting her Bull tonight, and to say the excitement is palpable would be an understatement.

We haven’t met any Bulls for almost the duration of the whole pandemic, so it’s been a very long time, and we’ve both been very eager to change that.

My wife and I will be visiting a downtown bar, and as per our usual play date formula, I will leave about 5 minutes before he arrives to wait in our car.

When I get a text from her saying they are ready to leave the bar, I’ll pick them up and drive them both to the hotel that we booked. My wife has told me to expect her to sit in the backseat with him. She said that she is so horny she might have to take him right in the car.

Not sure if I’ll be allowed into the hotel room tonight, will have to wait and see, but I’ll keep everyone posted.

Currently she is getting ready, but has laid out on our bed the outfit she picked out for him: a short skirt as instructed, no panties, and a tight matching top.

Note: due to an earlier posting error I am re-typing the story and pushing updates throughout the night.

Last edited:
Update 2:

Got a text from the wife saying she wanted a pickup in 10 minutes and to be taken to the hotel.

Drove to the bar, waited outside until they came out.

They both got into the back seat, and began making out pretty hard core. She told me to take the long way to the hotel.

And so I began driving the longest possible detour to the hotel even though the bar was about 5 minutes out.

Before I planned out the whole route in head she had his pants down and her mouth wrapped around his huge cock.

They alternated between making out, sucking his cock, and him finger fucking her for the whole drive. I think they took a 10 second break to breathe at one point and then went back it.

It was insanely hot hearing your wife try so hard and make the loudest slurping noises on a Bulls cock.

After a 15 minute detour, got to the hotel. She said to park the car in the underground parking garage.

So down we went, two floors down, found a quiet spot in the corner of the parking garage. Before I could back into the spot she had already straddled the Bull and began fucking him.

Her skirt was bunched up around her waist and her top must have come off at some point, I missed that part.

They fucked for about 5 minutes before deciding they wanted to go to the room. And so they did.

Now I’m just waiting in the hotel lobby hopefully for a text to be allowed to go up to the hotel room.

Hello,

Cuckold husband here. My wife is meeting her Bull tonight, and to say the excitement is palpable would be an understatement.

We haven’t met any Bulls for almost the duration of the whole pandemic, so it’s been a very long time, and we’ve both been very eager to change that.

My wife and I will be visiting a downtown bar, and as per our usual play date formula, I will leave about 5 minutes before he arrives to wait in our car.

When I get a text from her saying they are ready to leave the bar, I’ll pick them up and drive them both to the hotel that we booked. My wife has told me to expect her to sit in the backseat with him. She said that she is so horny she might have to take him right in the car.

Not sure if I’ll be allowed into the hotel room tonight, will have to wait and see, but I’ll keep everyone posted.

Currently she is getting ready, but has laid out on our bed the outfit she picked out for him: a short skirt as instructed, no panties, and a tight matching top.

Note: due to an earlier posting error I am re-typing the story and pushing updates throughout the night.
(y)

Back