Wife koncked up by a stranger

" .... She used to say she would never let a black man cum in but now she says she wants it bareback.

Yup, I've known many a female that that would say NO when they really meant YES. i remember one particular girl I dated in college and I was trying to get in her panties. She was a freshman and supposedly dating some guy from back home and said she loved him and had never had sex with anyone but him. She tried to make me think she was so "devoted" to him. I finally convinced her that oral sex would not be actually cheating on him, so she relented to that. I ate her pussy to 4-5 good orgasms and she started begging me to fuck her. She made me promise I wouldn't cum inside her, so I started fucking this chick, she popped a couple more orgasms and was in the middle of another when I told her I was going to cum. Instead of lifting off me, she locked her legs into mine and pressed hard against me as we both cum. Afterwards, we were laying there and I thought to myself, "yeah, that devotion only goes cunt deep" ... when that pussy starts screaming for attention, the same thing that happens to a man, happens to a woman ... their brain goes from their head to their crotches, fuck all common sense, and its "Katie bar the doors" time. I fucked her twice more that weekend, cumming inside her both times. :)

Yup, I've known many a female that that would say NO when they really meant YES. i remember one particular girl I dated in college and I was trying to get in her panties. She was a freshman and supposedly dating some guy from back home and said she loved him and had never had sex with anyone but him. She tried to make me think she was so "devoted" to him. I finally convinced her that oral sex would not be actually cheating on him, so she relented to that. I ate her pussy to 4-5 good orgasms and she started begging me to fuck her. She made me promise I wouldn't cum inside her, so I started fucking this chick, she popped a couple more orgasms and was in the middle of another when I told her I was going to cum. Instead of lifting off me, she locked her legs into mine and pressed hard against me as we both cum. Afterwards, we were laying there and I thought to myself, "yeah, that devotion only goes cunt deep" ... when that pussy starts screaming for attention, the same thing that happens to a man, happens to a woman ... their brain goes from their head to their crotches, fuck all common sense, and its "Katie bar the doors" time. I fucked her twice more that weekend, cumming inside her both times. :)
Hot story!

My fantasy is that may wife will get konocked up by her lover or total stranger. Love to see him filling ger with semen. Guys and couples please post your opinion.
What sort of opinion you are after? If you have that fantasy then talk to your sexual partner..get her consent and organize rendezvous for your wife with stranger

Back