Wife koncked up by a stranger

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by masterpumpkin, Aug 10, 2010.

1. masterpumpkin

masterpumpkin New Member

My fantasy is that may wife will get konocked up by her lover or total stranger. Love to see him filling ger with semen. Guys and couples please post your opinion.

2. prowler9

prowler9 New Member

We agree, though prefer that she be impregnated by a stranger.

blackcuck4life and unkut stud like this.
  3. daone2125

daone2125 New Member

I would love to fulfill your fanatasy. Know I don't know about prowler9 while I am cool with sharing and swapping having wanting to have a baby by a stranger is a little wrong to me. Keep it sexual kids don't have anything to do with it.

4. rick181au

rick181au New Member

I am with you and don't like the idea of kids being involved.
    We started swinging, swapping andf having M F M 3/somes when we were 35 "it was the wife's first time with another guy as I had taken her cherry when she was 19", after we had our family and the wife had her tubes tied after our last baby so all our sex with others was bare back wet (at times "very wet" sex).
    Don't know how we would have went about it if their was a risk of her getting pregnat to another guy?

5. Imfun

Imfun New Member

I agree about keeping to sex and good times and not baby's. I've had many men fill me with semen while I was young. Thankfully, I didn't get pregnant! My husband didn't have any troubly impregnating me tho. Now, at my age, I don't really have to worry about kids any more. I enjoy bareback and getting filled with semen.

6. Strongblue01

Strongblue01 New Member

Both the husband and wife would have to agree to this. If that was done it would be a real turn on, especially if there was a big belly shot and one with the little package after delivery. But bringing kids into this would require some very deep support from both parties.
    I'm sure there are women out there, along with their men, that might find this exciting but it should be remembered that nine months later they would have to start raising the result of that decision. And what if it is a biracial baby. Now that would mean walking through a lot of fire.
    Be sure this is what you want. Then if it is, well do share the sex part of the experience with us.

blackcuck4life and andynlisa like this.
  7. bicuriousasianmilf

bicuriousasianmilf New Member

Having a fling with another guy is one thing.

Having a permanent reminder of your wife fucking another guy is something else entirely. How long would you be able to stand it?

How would it feel to have a black dude get her pregnant?

8. kinkycouple9

kinkycouple9 Well-Known Member

Weve fantasized about this.....I explained to my BCW that the bulls job is to inseminate her...his instinct is to cum in her pussy to get her pregnant...thats the point, right? She came like crazy at this thought...her tubes are tied, not a possibility....but a woman being used for that purpose is sexy..........can you imagine a group of hot white women being held by muscular, 12 inch cocked black men for breeding purposes........group sex sessions till they are impregnanted?

In reality....oh my god...how fucked up would this kid be in life when he found out his parents relationship and what he was the result of?? Sure, the parents could lie and say he was adopted ....or dad ran out on mom.....which would fuck a person up any way....but the truth has habit of finding its way out.

9. aliekwast

aliekwast New Member

Years ago my husband and i were having bare sex with total strangers. We agreed to proceed although there was a risk for becoming pregnant.

We had 3/somes on regular base and both my hub and the stranger filled my pussy.

The only times i became pregnant was in times we did it when there was no stranger.

love alie

10. Virage

Virage New Member

I've impregnated women twice and both times it was the absolute HOTTEST sex, and the couple was really turned on. The first was a couple I had been a Bull with for about 3 years and when I knocked up the wife they just LOVED it. The second, I had been with for about a year. Would love to father more.

blackcuck4life likes this.
  11. Russian Bull

Russian Bull New Member

I have been breeding for a number of years for real, sometimes because the couple was actually looking for a donor, sometimes because they'd be swingers and get turned on by the risk. It's always very stimulating - I follow my instinct and realize my potential as a Bull. So if you plan to visit Moscow check your ovulation date.
    E-mail: alfabull@yandex.ru, Skype: health--club

#11 Russian Bull, Jan 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    Lee4u likes this.
  12. Virage

Virage New Member

Very hot. I've impregnated two married women. One as the Bull in the relationship, one because she wanted to torture her hubby with him never knowing who the father really was. Very satisfying both times.

13. vidapaz

vidapaz Well-Known Member Gold Member

Love the story!

Malla Kor and bigblack69 like this.
  14. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

When we was a little younger we would've liked for my wife to get bread by a black guy. She works with IR children and loves them dearly.

15. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

That is a HOT story. I'd love to be used by a black guy after he used my wife like this, YUMMY!

Malla Kor likes this.
  16. bigblack69

bigblack69 Member

Come to me i will love it.

17. skank1031

skank1031 New Member

I am soo ready

blackmeat likes this.
  18. bigblack69

bigblack69 Member

I will be ready to see that white ass sucking my bbc

19. ZAgg

ZAgg New Member

This is certainly a big fantasy for a lot of white boys. Whether many of them are prepared to make it a reality is another question.

20. Alanm

Alanm Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Have had this hot bedroom talk before.