Wife is looking forward to becoming an oreo

Wife and I have been in lifestyle for awhile she has had a few bulls in the past but only one was a bbc bull. Recently she said she wanted to become an Oreo (two bbc and her) any one have any experience with this? Either as bull/stag/cuck/ or hotwife? Just like to see/read other couples/bulls stories if they have participated in making an Oreo

Wife and I have been in lifestyle for awhile she has had a few bulls in the past but only one was a bbc bull. Recently she said she wanted to become an Oreo (two bbc and her) any one have any experience with this? Either as bull/stag/cuck/ or hotwife? Just like to see/read other couples/bulls stories if they have participated in making an Oreo
Define OREO. Do the black guys share her pussy. Or pussy and ass? Double cock in her stretched pussy if the ultimate.

If your wife has a regular bull, then she can suggest the idea to him so he can find himself a suitable partner/friend(s) who won't mind. As long as she has two lovers who're willing to work with her towards achieving this, then she ought to see it through.

bdsmlr-726600-sUS78cUS04.gif

She was definitely an Oreo, but did not know what the term meant until today, what’s the term for a theesome/foursome or more?

imho…threesome/foursome or more sounds like a gangbang, all on her roughly at the same time.

if she took that many Black men one at a time then sounds more like a “train”

If your wife has a regular bull, then she can suggest the idea to him so he can find himself a suitable partner/friend(s) who won't mind. As long as she has two lovers who're willing to work with her towards achieving this, then she ought to see it through.

View attachment 4981010
The perfect property used whore white wife! This is how married white wives have sex in the 21st century!

I've seen it many times, one white girl on a dance floor with a black guy dancing in front making body contact, one dancing in the back making body contact. Then you have the more sexual one where the black man is on the bottom naked and penitrating her pussy, the white womas and the the other black man on top getting ass. I've also seen a simple oreo situation when you have two guys sitting on the couch with a white girl between them.

Back