WIFE IS BANGING BLACK MALE STRIPPER

Sharkdogg

Couple
From
CA, US
So my wife got in late and tells me why says I wanted this and now I got it she says she stopped by her friends house to visit the one who likes to go to black male strip clubs she says they talked a bit and the door bell rang it was Jermaine from the strip club her friend set up a meeting they all talk a bit she says her pussy was soaked just sitting with him talking all she could think about was how big his cock was and thick and how he fucked her mercilessly suddenly her friend says I have to run a few errands you guys chat knowing what was coming next as if it was totally set up soon as the door closed Jermaine slid over on the couch asking her did you miss me she says yes hesitating a bit but she did miss him now shes so attracted to him he then starts kissing her she cant refuse now after he broke her in she says she responded kissing back passionately as Jermaine slid his hand up her skirt only to find a soaked pussy and says I see you missed me a lot as he pulls her panties down he tells her this in my pussy now and she dosnt say a word as he takes full advantage of her like for him he starts fingering her pussy she says she was soooo wet she opened her legs wide as her rubbed her clit and fingered her g spot she says it drove her up the wall his huge black hands and long fingers as she moaned he asked her you like big black cock now dont you she says she mumbled yes as he stood up and tells her unbuckled my belt and she does as he says she says he tells her pull my cock out she says she pulls his briefs down and flops his huge black cock out it was so big in the light and long and thick and leaking his precum she had never seen it in the bright light it was so hot a long and black and thick as he pushed her to her knees she said her mouth just opens naturally now for him as he pushes in her mouth all she can taste is precum on his cock which made her more horny and wett from the taste of him he tells her suck it slowly hunny and deep and she said she did as he slowly started throat fucking her she was gagging well he asked her you the how I taste she says she gagged as she said yes he then tell her rub your clit well you suck my cock your gonna get used to getting off sucking my cock and cumming from sucking my dick she said he started pumping deep as he could go he was so huge telling her keep rubbing your clit and she says she did what he asked as he tells her your gonna cum with this big black cock in your mouth and she said she was so aroused as he talked she rubbed her clit and sucked his cock it was such a turn on suddenly she couldn't help but start to shake he just smiled and said keep sucking as she began to squirt and cum everywhere Jermaine saw and said you like sucking my big black cock dont you she said yes and kept sucking never before had she had so much pleasure and came so hard while sucking cock she new Jermaine was making sure she had an oral fetish now and she did for sucking big black cock now and he new this after she came she kept sucking more passionately after cumming with that huge black cock in her mouth and the taste of Jermaine he began talking dirty saying you like cumming while sucking this big black cock dont you all she could say was yes he was right because of him now she loves sucking BBC he then began to moan yes suck this black dick she knew he was gonna cum and braced for his load he tensed up and she could see his massive muscles and chest and new he was ready she said she sucked more intensely now and he groaned here it comes baby and held her head as she opens her mouth he shot such a massive load in her mouth it was so hot and thick it filled her mouth all the way and he said swallow my juice baby and she says she swallowed every drop of his hot load it was thick his cock still swollen and massive she knew her pussy was gonna take a deep fucking next as he pulled her to her feet he asked again you like the way that big black cock taste as she said yes she couldn't believe what she was saying and doing she had some drinks before but now sober and loving all of this Jermaine now pulled her skirt off and her panties pushed her back on the couch and pushed her legs up with just her high heels on and her bra he then pulled her bra off now just her high heels on and on her back she laid her head back but Jermaine said put your head up and handed her a pillow to prop her head up and said I want you to watch my cock in your pussy she nodded and said yes he then said put my cock in your pussy and she grabbed it saying it was so long and thick it looked hot in her small hands and red painted finger nails grabbing that huge BBC as she guided it in her pussy the head slowly broke thru her very tight wet pussy lips as she moaned oooh yes Jermaine once again said watch my cock and she said she stayed fixated on his long dark rod as he pushed deeper and deeper she could see her pussy lips ride every ridge and vein as he went deeper and she let out a whimper she watched as she said the color contrast was so dark and thick against her light Latina skin she says he pumped faster as she panted in heat so horny and wett from the sheer size and thickness he pumped faster and deeper into her cervix as the whimper turned to moans of pleasure she could see he was a least 8 inches deep with a lot more cock to go she could also see it went from dark black to a creamy white she had now covered his large black cock with her cream a very thick cream as she moans and watched her pussy being destroyed by his huge black cock he would pump deep as he could go in her till he hit the back then bounce his huge black cock head deep in her to let her know he was he as he could go all she could do now was surrender herself she loved it Jermaine started pumping very fast and deep and so erect he little legs on his shoulders and high heels in the air her pussy taking a very deep fucking Jermaine asking again you like this big black cock dont you all she could do was moan yes ooh yes as he deep fucked her stopping for a sec to pull his long black cock all the way out then back in slow so she could see how huge it was then slowly slide it in again pumping steady he tells her rub your clit well I fuck you moaning yes she began to rub her clit and Jermaine said that's it your gonna cum on my black cock right and she moaned again fuck yes he asked you wanna cum on this black cock and once again she moans yes rubbing her clit wildly as he he fucks her so deep.and steady she screams yes fuck me with your huge black cock Jermaine just smiled knowing shes gonna cum soon from the fucking and clit rubbing starts pumping harder well she watches and rubs her clit she again yes oooh God pushes Jermaine back squirting and shaking jarmiane just grinned knowing he owns this pussy now as he slaps his huge cock her clit shes shaking intensely and legs before she could stop Jermaine slid back in still shaking form her orgasm Jermaine never let her recover pumping again deep.and steady soon she yells im.coming again but he never pulled she came on his cock now her pussy is swollen and wide open Jermaine moves her over sits down and tells sit on his cock and she does reverse as her little frame mounts his huge erect Jermaine tells her ride my big cock deep.as she slides down she immediately starts rubbing her clit without him telling her now wanting to cum again on the big black dick as he tells her that's it ride that big black cock baby as she rides and pumps as much as she can take moaning saying it's so deep but he holds her hips bottoming out on her pussy once again she starts shaking saying shes cumming again as she slides him out and squirts on his huge black cock Jermaine then puts her on all fours and slides his huge cock in doggy style she once again moans loudly fuck yes as Jermaine starts pumping deep.doggy talking dirty saying you like all those bbcs you took at the show and she moans again fuck yes as Jermaine plows away deep and hard asking her her you liked how we took turns as he pumps deep In her doggy she again moans fuck yes her pussy taking a savage fucking from his big cock when he slides out hes so thick he pulls her inside out almost as her pussy lips seem locked tight around his huge cock as he pumps deep her little body shaking and trembling from the deep dicking he holds her hips steady as he groans sliding out pushing her to a seated position as he slides up puts his cock in her mouth and says swallow it all and she does once again taking a full mouth or his cum after Jerome shoots his huge load he tells her clean it all up as she sucks every drop sucking his huge black cock clean well shes down Jerome looks down grinning saying you love big black cock now dont you yes she says very proud now he asks you coming ro my next show she says yes I will and Jermaine says dont wear any panties she responds yes anything you want Jermaine then tells her the strippers love her be ready for them and have says yes knowing last time four fucked her she was now ready to be bbc gang banged regularly by them and shoved it and now has an oral fetish for sucking bbc as Jermaine leaves her friend soon arrives and opens the door knowing what happen she asks qe going to the show next week and my wife says fuck yes we are and her friend lnowi g her pussy just took a beating she arranged just smiled

Agree. Pics! I’ve done this before with a bank manager in her 40s; she looked like she’s mid-20s. Very nice lady (and a widow), she howled and moaned like there was no tomorrow. And she soaked the sheets and floor. Oops

Back