Wife hooked up with football player at bar

Sharkdogg

Couple
From
CA, US
After breakfast wife confessed sat night her and her girlfriend went out for drinks they met a couple of black men at the bar one 6'2 the other maybe 6'6 she says he was a very big man maybe 275 but a solid man she also said he was an ex football player they had some drinks and her girlfriend left with the other man she says she was soo buzzed bu felt safe with the huge man next to her he was gentle and kind and very funny she was gonna leave he offered another ******* for the road so she did saying after the ******* he kinda grew on her so she had another by now very intoxicated and horny as they talked she wondered how big his cock must be and long ******* she was very curious soon he asked does she wanna come back to his place in her mind she thought her would never ask ******* again she was horny and wanted some big black dick she said sure as they left he had a taxi take them to his place in the city she says as they went up the elevator to his condo she was nervous a bit he was so huge next to her at 6'6 275 she was only 5'1 125 bit he was so kind she thought he just wants to fuck AMD he did as they made their way in to his place she says barely walking he poured more shots so she took one more to prep her for this huge man AMD prob huge cock after they had a shot more she was so wobbly she sat on the couch and says he came and sat next to her he asked are you comfortable she replied yes very he was so gentle and big she wanted him he then leaned over and kissed her and she responded kissing him aggressively starting to unbutton his shirt she was so ******* and hirny and wanted some big black dick he asked again everything okay and she says yes now feeling very secure he was so caring he began to remove his shirt she says his chest was massive they started kissing again as she twisted his nipples and sucked them she wanted him hard as she could get him rubbing his massive chest and arms he giggled calm down little lady but ******* horny with black cock on mind she kissed him more and he responded kissing her sliding his huge tongue down her throat and feeling her hard nipples and perky breast with his massive hands which drove her up the wall as she sucked his massive nipples and chest she reached down to unbuckle his belt he smiled sure your ready for this she laughed and said I think so as he grinned she then pulled his slacks down his cock was massive thick beyond belief she was ******* but so fucking horny for big black dick she didnt think twice about it as he grabbed her kissing her and pulling her dress up and off now just in her thong and heels with a huge black man in front of her and a massively thick black cock ******* or not this was what she wanted as he kissed her she stroked his big black cock she says it was 2 inches thick at the head and had to be 2.7 at the base and about 10 inches long but soooooo thick she could barely wrap her hand around it as she stroked it grew so thick and large and leaked such precum he then reached down and pulled her thong off his hands so big he whispered your so wett little lady arnt you as she moaned from his huge finger he slipped in her pussy she says he finger was almost big as my cock as he banged her wett pussy deep with it she stroked his massive cock and sucked his nipples she wanted to feel him In her hard as he could be and big as possible so ******* and horny she wanted to suck his cock so bad but waited for him to push her down as they kissed he laughed and said your pussy is tight am I gonna fit she just moaned saying fuck yes I'll make it for as he grinned again she says she didnt wanna wait anymore and kneeled down as he stood so tall she grabbed his massive heavy cock and started tounging his head licking all the precum and sucking that thick head as he moaned ohhh God baby yes suck this big valck cock and she says she did deep throating she could go gagging and ******* as he said fuck yes hunny so tiny with a big black dick in her hand and mouth but ******* and horny sucking so hard and drinking all that precum had her so horned up she started rubbing her clit she wanted to cum with this big dick in her mouth and didnt care as she sucked and rubbed soon she moaned out yes and shook while sucking his cock cumming all over then sucking harder he them stood her up saying it's my turn as he laid her down putting her legs up he was so huge she says his tongue was maybe 5 inches long and thick almost big as my cock as he started licking her clit saying feel good little lady as he slid his tongue deep in her she felt him lick her walls everything was big on him even his tongue as he licked her deep like never before in her mind all she though about buzzed and horny was how that big thick cock would feel in her pussy he kept licking so deep and sucking her clit she says he was so massive of a man when she started cumming he held her and she couldn't move as she came all over his face and tongue he said good girl she was just shaking waiting for that big cock he then sat up and motioned her to sit on him she says as she mounted him she grabbed his big cock to guide in and it was so thick as she wiggled to sit on the thick head even though she was soaked from cumming twice already she had to work it in slow just the head was huge and it popped in hard he asked are you okay she smiled yes feeling more secure he was so caring in her mind she thought your big black dick is gonna get some very tight pussy tonight anyway you like as she slid deeper his cock was so thick she looked down she was half way down her pussy so stretch but she wanted more ******* and not caring she pushed deeper moaning yes your so fucking thick as he groaned yes baby you like it she moaned again fuck yes as she slid down deeper he was kissing he passionately almost 7 of his 10 inches buried In her pussy with the thickest part of his cock close to come she bounced more as he kissed her neck and sucked her nipples she began to shake on the big dick feeling his massive chest and twisting his nipples to make him harder she could feel his big dick get much harder and soon he pushed her deep down to the thickest part of his cock as she moaned omg your so fucking thick and deep she looked down and could see her pussy soo stretched at the base of his huge black cock this made her more horny as she put her legs up on his sitting right above his cock and sliding up and down riding deep stroked looking down watching her pussy get stretched and destroyed he says ride it little lady as she pumped that huge thick black cock deep I'm her he held her just above it so she could go deep as she wanted and she did pumping hard and deep she could not believe the ******* she had turned into for big black dick as she rubbed her clit and took deep pumps in her pussy ******* not caring and hirny beyond belief she pumped harder as he aske her you like my big black cock she moaned fuck yes its soo thick omg I'm gonna cum again as he pushed her deeper on it saying cum on this big black dick baby it's what you wanted as she screamed out ooh fucking God and pulled him out slowly as she squatted over his massive black cock she squirted all over it covering his dick in her juice she slid over shaking saying omg and cane so hard as the huge man rubbed her saying it's okay get it out hunny good isnt it as she says fuck yes it's good he asked you ready for more and she says ******* and still horny now turned out from all the black men and his huge black cock fuck yes I'm ready her pussy stretched open now as he pushes her down to lay down on her back she says he was like a real bull such a huge man as he slid above her spreading her legs apart blocking all the lights out he was so big and dark and buffed and her little 5'1 125 frame under him it must have been one hot pic to see he then grabs his massive cock and guides it in even after just getting off him he was so thick he had to work it in again and he did slow then deep pumps to the base of his cock which made her more horny as she kissed and sucked his massive chest and nipples she felt him grow thick and harder in her pussy the more she sucked his nipples so she sucked them more as he pushed deep in her over and over as she moaned fuck yes fuck me with the big black cock and he did putting her legs up the huge man mounted her good pumping deep to the thickest part of his cock pinning her down driving deep looking her in the eyes saying you wanna cum on this big dick again dont you as he looked deep in her eyes she moaned fuck yes your fucking me soo good and he kept pumping rubbing her clit as he sat back she sat up and watched as the thickest part of his cock went in over and over and he rubbed her clit at the same time his body so big black and huge and buffed his cock so fat and thick she loved as he laid gently on her pumping yes baby her body shaking she reached around his massive frame and grabbing his ass cheeks with both hands pulling him deeper into her as he pumped faster and steady once again looking in her eyes as she moaned and groaned cum on my black dick again and she knew she was gonna saying I'm gonna keep fucking me deep digging her small hands in the massive mans back to hold one but it was too late her body shaking violently again as he pumped that fat black cock deep over and over she screamed oooh ******* not again as she came again shaking under the big man not able to move he kept pumping all she could do was brace for another orgasm as he pumped her into another hard one shaking under his big massive body she could not stop the onslaught as he kept pumping deep and stuck under his massive frame no where to go he pumped more and more sending her into another orgasm she screamed omg what are you doing to me I'm so fucking wet and horny I cant stop cumming hearing this made him pump harder and deeper sending her into another orgasm she couldn't believe how much she was cumming but loved it ******* she knew what she wanted big black dick and she was getting all she wanted as he kept his pace making her cum again she lost track of how much all she could do was take it and she did the big man fucked her into another zone and she didnt care what I thought as her husband as she pushed him back to rest he asked are you done she says no but I've cum more than ever from your thick cock and he just smiled he then asked how am I she says she told him hes amazing and his cock is so thick he smiled and asked am I gentle she responded yes very how do you want me now he then motioned her to doggy as she got on all fours he got behind her small body so huge her so tiny but she loves big black dick and this will never change now as he works his big head in again he starts pushing deeper spreading her tight little wett walls open again she once again starts pushing back on his massive dick as he looks down and smiles knowing he has broken her now as he too drives forward soo deep as she groans telling him how huge his cock is keep fucking her and harder as he continues to pump now deep bottoming out strokes she can feel his massive girth stretching her pussy out her thighs still shaking from all the orgasms the huge black man once again starts talking dirty saying you like big black dick dont you as she moans yes he gently grabs her hair and pounds deep in her small pussy and frame even after having a kid his cock was so thick it was amazing she said he quickly sent her into another orgasm as she shook and squirmed again but he was so big and strong he held her by the waist and pounded her pussy and made her take it as she came all over his big black cock again shaking moaning holy ******* what are you doing to me I cant stop cumming but he held tight on her waist as he pumped more hearing this and deeper she moaned out again holy ******* as she came again shaking all over he slowly laid her down as she shook and jolted from so many orgasms she could not believe how many times she had cum her pusssy soaked and she knew he wasnt done as she looked at his erect cock and shook knowing he wanted more he asked you okay she said yes as she stood up to mount his dick still ******* and hornier than ever she got on top wanting to please him till he came he was very gentle but his big cock was punishing her pusssy and she loved every minute of it as she slid down deep she looked down to see his huge cock stretch her wide as she rode hard strokes to make him come soon he grabbed her waist thrusting her down o that big cock ******* she just took it deep over and over her pusssy soo open as she played with her clit riding up and down moaning yes baby make me take all your big black dick and he did pushing her deep down making her take deep strokes again talking dirty this drove her up the wall as he said rub my balls and ride my black cock take it all deep in your wett pussy all this and the intensity drove her wild as she humped that huge black dick deep moaning yes fuck yes as she shook screaming I'm cumming again sliding all the way down to the thickest part of his cock and bouncing as she came again hard he too moaned yes baby cum on this big black dick as he pushed deep she tried to pull up but he held her tight with his huge arms as she once again shook on his massive cock cumming and bottoming out he then stood up with her put her legs on his shoulders as he lowered her up and down on his big black dick slowly ******* she just held tight as he made her a cock puppet deep he pushed as he moaned loudly take it baby as she knew he was gonna cumm she whispered in his ear knowing shes on the pill you can cum in my pussy she tells him after hearing this his breathing grew intense as he fucked her hard groaning I'm gonna cum so hard she says his cock was thick erect and hard as he lowered her deep down and shot in her pussy deep she could feel the cum shoot in the back of her pussy and she became so wet it was a huge load as he kept fucking her deep now she was so open and wett leaking his cum he pounded deep and slow her pussy now just taking it as she moaned shes cumming again as she shook again on his large cock he then sat down as she slid his huge cock out of her trembling from the multiple orgasms he then started to hold her as she shook they fell asleep she says she woke up before him with her pussy sore a bit but very wett as she laid near his huge body his massive black cock laying next to her she felt very safe as he slept but still horny she Decided to wake the giant as she leaned over and started sucking his nipples his massive thick cock grew erect again she then leaned down and start slowly taking all she could in her mouth tasting all his precum and getting wetter as she sucked and stroked his massive black dick he reached under to rub her swollen clit as she moaned he says your still so wett little lady you want more dont you and she did now very addicted to bbc she sucked deep as she could and rubbed her clit gagging and moaning in pleasure as the big man moaned oooh yes as he ******* a huge load in her mouth she says it was soo thick she could barely swallow it all then cleaned him up as he talked dirty sayin suck my big black cock as she did he then was so hard still she said he rolled her over on her back its was morning and he was fully erect and thick as he slid between her legs her so tiny him so huge he blocked the morning light with all the windows and all she could see between her legs and over her was this huge 6'6 276 pound man with a 10 ingh long and 2 inch diameter at the head and prob 2.7 inch thick cock at the base over her but she was so wet and horny again as she began sucking his nipples again her small petite frame under him ready to be deep fucked again as he looked down and said your so wett little lady rubbing his thick cock head on her swollen puffy pussy from the night before he pushed in as she grunted from his thickness again still not used to it he drove deeper putter her legs up talking dirty saying your wanted more bbc your gonna get it as the huge man sat up with her legs going very deep making sure his base got deep as it could go she moaned and talked dirty saying fuck me with your big black dick and he did very deep stretching her as he bounced deep as he could making her feel the thickness and she loved as she began to run her clit sore or not she bagman to shake as she pushed him back she squirted again he could make her cum so easy and she loved it as he slid back in her pumping deep and hard her pssuy open again as the big man wrecked her pussy more she laid there still buzzed from the night before thinking this was what she wanted so much enjoying every inch of length and thickness moaning as the big man groaned I'm gonna cum as she moaned out cum in my pussy and he pushed deep in her as she braced taking him deep in her stomach he groaned and came so deep in her she could fill her cervix fill up and get warm as he pumped her deep after slowly saying you take bbc good little lady as she moaned saying he was amazing as he slid out of her she says she was so open cum was leaking out he asked her am I gonna see you again she says she told him shes married as he grinned and said wont never be the same now as she smiled and said I will see you again and that she har came so many times it was unbelievable she tells me I may get to watch at some point right now it's about her adventures

Anyone know of any videos with a full storyline like this?? I would love to find something like this where a white wife gets fucked after the club by a BBC!!!!

good fantasy, yet we need more consciousness for readers.
remember English writing class lessons. Damn

Paragraphs :)
Basic story writing skills.

Sorry, not wanting to bust your chops, but good God, that is some piss poor net posting there.
Was actually trying to follow the fantasy and story, yet the format was just *******. Took away too much mental energy..

sorry, try better next time.

Back