Wife having fun

While my wife was out last night at bars. I texted her to know how her evening was. She’s texted me back ‘my evening he’s great flirting with a lot of black guys and dancing and grinding with them’’ My cock was hard as a rock. I asked to send me a pic. And she send me a pic of her boobs. I almost came in my pants. Just imagining what she’s doin in these bars and nightclubs..Im jealous and turn on at the same time

Attachments

• 77A98377-68AC-4779-9A59-A0CA01DE8E81.jpeg
    77A98377-68AC-4779-9A59-A0CA01DE8E81.jpeg
    648.7 KB · Views: 897

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 355
While my wife was out last night at bars. I texted her to know how her evening was. She’s texted me back ‘my evening he’s great flirting with a lot of black guys and dancing and grinding with them’’ My cock was hard as a rock. I asked to send me a pic. And she send me a pic of her boobs. I almost came in my pants. Just imagining what she’s doin in these bars and nightclubs..Im jealous and turn on at the same time
You remind me of my first time like that. Sitting at home confused with jealousy and a massive hard on. I didn’t want to even touch myself for fear of blowing straight off. Eventually her lover dropped her off and she sauntered in looking totally f****d. A real used makeup destroyed hair a mess and reeking of sex and another man’s c*m. That moment I lived her so much and devoured her following that with my oral administrations and clean up! Those first sloppy seconds and tasting another guys c*m so wonderful and unforgettable. I couldn’t wait for repeat performances and I wasn’t disappointed as she enjoyed her freedom with many, many lovers stretching her out after that first time.

Back