Wife on Date Tonight

Sorry i got back in boston last week but haven't had any time to get on here. Michael has been based on the messages and comments in the mailbox icon.

The Saturday night date went great. I wore a red dress, no panties, the dress fit so that i couldn't wear a bra. And, with my big fat tits, you could tell if you looked and wore a light cardigan style sweater. I drove and picked up Stephen at his place, Alex was also there. We had one ******* and headed out to dinner. Stephen knew the owner of this new restaurant in the West End and made a reservation for 8, we got there around 7:45 and made our way to the bar for drinks while we waited for our table. The place was pretty crowded, Stephen and Alex were the only two black guys in the place and I was their date. I knew where the evening was going probably end up and I decided to have some fun! Our table was ready. They seated us at a round table in a corner raised booth. I slid onto the rounded bench seat and they each slid in on each side of me. It was comfortable and we had a nice view of the restaurant. We all behaved as we didn't want to embarrass Alex with his friend. That's not to say there weren't some handys stuff happening once in a while. I loved the feeling of being in a different city on a date with someone I met w/online app. And him being black with a very cool, handsome black friend was making me wet. If the night ends up like I'm thinking it might....I'm in heaven! If Michael was going to be jealous, this would be that time. I may never go back! Those were my thoughts a few times. We ate a nice dinner, had a bottle of wine, and double espresso's, and headed out to a nearby club.

The club was nice, loud, and packed. We got drinks and found a place to stand. Eventually we got a table and watched the crowd for a little while. Alex and I danced two dances, at the end of the second dance he gave me a nice deep kiss before heading back to the table. Stephen had ordered another round of drinks and I was starting to feel them. I asked Stephen to dance and while we were on the floor, Alex joined us. Tbe three of us dancing together was fun and also turning me on being the center of their attention. When the song ended, Stephen grabbed my hand and gave me a good kiss and as he let go of my hand, Alex turned me slightly and gave me another kiss. I took that as "I'm going to get fucked tonight." We drank our drinks, and danced a few more times. I also danced with two other guys several times during the evening, they were friends of Stephen's. I ran into one of them coming out of the bathroom and stopped to talk. But we didn't talk, he moved right in for a kiss. I instantly returned the kiss. We stood in the hallway making out for a good 2-3 minutes. He was definitely getting excited as I could feel his dick bulging in his jeans. We kissed a little longer then broker apart and smiled at each other. He asked for my cell and I gave it to him. He's someone I would like to meet with next time I'm in St. Lou. I found him very sexy.
tt
After leaving the club we went over to Alex's apartment where he made us drinks, put on some music and we all sat on his long couch at first talking about the evening. As we talked, Stephen began sliding my dress up my legs and caressing my smooth skin, then Alex leaned over to kiss me. I turned my body towards Alex, which allowed Stephen to unzip my dress and he removed it down off my shoulders exposing my boobs. I disengaged with Alex, stood up, and let my dress sort of fall off my mom bod to the floor. I stood there naked for them. They each reached out to caress my body. Then Alex grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom with Stephen right behind me.

He guided me to the bed and I laid down across the bed and they stripped off their clothes and got on each side of me and began caressing my body. Kissing and touching, fingering and probing me like a science experiment and I was loving it. Alex moved so his now hard cock was by my mouth and Stephen was down between my legs. I began sucking Alex while Stephen was eating me like a man who just got out of prison. His tongue was getting me close. I got him to slow down and he then moved up near my head and Alex pulled out of my mouth and moved between my legs and eased his cock inside. It felt great, and just the right size. As he pumped into my loins, I knew I wasn't going to last long as I was dripping wet and very horny. He continued pumping into me, slowly at first then once the juices got flowing, he began going to town. I felt him tense up, and I started cuming and he released into me just as I peaked and he collapsed down on my chest, kissing and nibbling on my neck. I could feel his cum starting to leak down my ass crack. Stephen had kept himself hard slowly jacking off until we finished and he quickly moved between my legs. Slide his hard cock into my just fucked my creamed pussy. I came several times and Stephen let go and rolled off to the side of me. We all fell asleep for a couple of hours. Then we all began again. We all spent the night in Alex's bed. In the morning we showered ate breakfast, and I drove Stephen home. He asked me to come in but I had to go, so we kissed for a while and he went inside. That night i met Stephen at his house for one last time before I had to leave the next day to return to Boston. We had a couple of drinks, fucked twice and I was back at my parents house at 9:30.

I have been texting off and on with Stephen, and we discussed a possible visit sometime this summer for a long weekend. Not sure if that will work out but anytime I'm back in St, L I'll let him know before so we can plan another date or something. It was fun, Michael is so good for allowing me all the freedoms w/out any jealousy, but being the female in a female led relationship I always do what I want, I appreciate his never being jealous and the same goes for me when he dates.

So overall it was a fun time, we had some great sex, good dinners,
Awesome update. Gdinny me wife had a long weekend date plsnedciom March with black friend n he intends to introduce her nto his friends. I hope. N the outcome is btrhe same as your date ... Can't wait to post her story here ... When is your next adventure ? Well written

Sorry i got back in boston last week but haven't had any time to get on here. Michael has been based on the messages and comments in the mailbox icon.

The Saturday night date went great. I wore a red dress, no panties, the dress fit so that i couldn't wear a bra. And, with my big fat tits, you could tell if you looked and wore a light cardigan style sweater. I drove and picked up Stephen at his place, Alex was also there. We had one ******* and headed out to dinner. Stephen knew the owner of this new restaurant in the West End and made a reservation for 8, we got there around 7:45 and made our way to the bar for drinks while we waited for our table. The place was pretty crowded, Stephen and Alex were the only two black guys in the place and I was their date. I knew where the evening was going probably end up and I decided to have some fun! Our table was ready. They seated us at a round table in a corner raised booth. I slid onto the rounded bench seat and they each slid in on each side of me. It was comfortable and we had a nice view of the restaurant. We all behaved as we didn't want to embarrass Alex with his friend. That's not to say there weren't some handys stuff happening once in a while. I loved the feeling of being in a different city on a date with someone I met w/online app. And him being black with a very cool, handsome black friend was making me wet. If the night ends up like I'm thinking it might....I'm in heaven! If Michael was going to be jealous, this would be that time. I may never go back! Those were my thoughts a few times. We ate a nice dinner, had a bottle of wine, and double espresso's, and headed out to a nearby club.

The club was nice, loud, and packed. We got drinks and found a place to stand. Eventually we got a table and watched the crowd for a little while. Alex and I danced two dances, at the end of the second dance he gave me a nice deep kiss before heading back to the table. Stephen had ordered another round of drinks and I was starting to feel them. I asked Stephen to dance and while we were on the floor, Alex joined us. Tbe three of us dancing together was fun and also turning me on being the center of their attention. When the song ended, Stephen grabbed my hand and gave me a good kiss and as he let go of my hand, Alex turned me slightly and gave me another kiss. I took that as "I'm going to get fucked tonight." We drank our drinks, and danced a few more times. I also danced with two other guys several times during the evening, they were friends of Stephen's. I ran into one of them coming out of the bathroom and stopped to talk. But we didn't talk, he moved right in for a kiss. I instantly returned the kiss. We stood in the hallway making out for a good 2-3 minutes. He was definitely getting excited as I could feel his dick bulging in his jeans. We kissed a little longer then broker apart and smiled at each other. He asked for my cell and I gave it to him. He's someone I would like to meet with next time I'm in St. Lou. I found him very sexy.
tt
After leaving the club we went over to Alex's apartment where he made us drinks, put on some music and we all sat on his long couch at first talking about the evening. As we talked, Stephen began sliding my dress up my legs and caressing my smooth skin, then Alex leaned over to kiss me. I turned my body towards Alex, which allowed Stephen to unzip my dress and he removed it down off my shoulders exposing my boobs. I disengaged with Alex, stood up, and let my dress sort of fall off my mom bod to the floor. I stood there naked for them. They each reached out to caress my body. Then Alex grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom with Stephen right behind me.

He guided me to the bed and I laid down across the bed and they stripped off their clothes and got on each side of me and began caressing my body. Kissing and touching, fingering and probing me like a science experiment and I was loving it. Alex moved so his now hard cock was by my mouth and Stephen was down between my legs. I began sucking Alex while Stephen was eating me like a man who just got out of prison. His tongue was getting me close. I got him to slow down and he then moved up near my head and Alex pulled out of my mouth and moved between my legs and eased his cock inside. It felt great, and just the right size. As he pumped into my loins, I knew I wasn't going to last long as I was dripping wet and very horny. He continued pumping into me, slowly at first then once the juices got flowing, he began going to town. I felt him tense up, and I started cuming and he released into me just as I peaked and he collapsed down on my chest, kissing and nibbling on my neck. I could feel his cum starting to leak down my ass crack. Stephen had kept himself hard slowly jacking off until we finished and he quickly moved between my legs. Slide his hard cock into my just fucked my creamed pussy. I came several times and Stephen let go and rolled off to the side of me. We all fell asleep for a couple of hours. Then we all began again. We all spent the night in Alex's bed. In the morning we showered ate breakfast, and I drove Stephen home. He asked me to come in but I had to go, so we kissed for a while and he went inside. That night i met Stephen at his house for one last time before I had to leave the next day to return to Boston. We had a couple of drinks, fucked twice and I was back at my parents house at 9:30.

I have been texting off and on with Stephen, and we discussed a possible visit sometime this summer for a long weekend. Not sure if that will work out but anytime I'm back in St, L I'll let him know before so we can plan another date or something. It was fun, Michael is so good for allowing me all the freedoms w/out any jealousy, but being the female in a female led relationship I always do what I want, I appreciate his never being jealous and the same goes for me when he dates.

So overall it was a fun time, we had some great sex, good dinners,
Showed my wife your thread, she found it interesting. She has never been in a BBC 3-some, but in a dorm party where anything goes back in the day (everyone was white).

Sasha is in St. Louis for a couple of weeks. Tonight she has a Tinder date with a BBC she's been chatting with since before she left. She met him at 6:30 for drinks at a bar he likes and dinner next door then back to the bar for dancing etc. Waiting up another hour then going to bed if i don't hear from her. I know she'll text me at some point.
Yep....this is perfectly normal for a modern, Cuckolding Marriage.....and it's totally ok!

Back