Wife has turned me pussy free

SilvioBoss

Male
From
NJ, US
So my wife has begun to cuck me. In the beginning of April she stopped having sex w me and has refused ever since. As we approach the 2 month mark I have not cum and am very swollen. She has however been having sex regularly every day with her bull. At first it was hard to adjust watching her come home a mess w cum dripping out her and seeing her sexually exhausted. But after the first two weeks it became a relief knowing I was unable to satisfy her. Her version of sex for me is to paint her toes, or if I’m lucky enough I am allowed to sit in a chair while she’s fucked and feel her toes dig into my knee as she cums.

Once I realized I could never compete with black cock, I eventually gave up fucking my wife.
I could never last long or get her off. The only way I can is by licking her.
She repays me with handjobs. We both get to cum a lot.

Attachments

• 5DB5E3A3-8B82-4AEF-9C40-E5488D4040E7.jpeg
    5DB5E3A3-8B82-4AEF-9C40-E5488D4040E7.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 460
So my wife has begun to cuck me. In the beginning of April she stopped having sex w me and has refused ever since. As we approach the 2 month mark I have not cum and am very swollen. She has however been having sex regularly every day with her bull. At first it was hard to adjust watching her come home a mess w cum dripping out her and seeing her sexually exhausted. But after the first two weeks it became a relief knowing I was unable to satisfy her. Her version of sex for me is to paint her toes, or if I’m lucky enough I am allowed to sit in a chair while she’s fucked and feel her toes dig into my knee as she cums.
its the way that a lot of white husband are going and deep down we know that there is nothing we can do about it as we are not man enough to look after our wifes like the black man can, and wife are starting to tell us this by going out with black men

Christyjake, hi where are ypu twp from? I'm a single 46 year old bbc Looking to spice things up with the wife. Give her some good deep fucking, ass and deep pussy eating. I'm in the Northern California area.

I'm so happy for you, now that yourpussy free. 5 years for me , my wife being satisfied by BULL and other black men everyday , she's turned into such a slit, our marriage couldn't be better. She always smells like cum from all the sex that's my happiness

Back