Wife has offered to help a friend.

If it was to happen, how far should it be allowed to go?

• Total voters
Exciting!
Sexy wife, would love to get to know her in person ;-)...
Have you talked with your wife and told her that you accept that she gives him comfort (let him fuck her)?
What will she be ready to do for him?
Will she continue to let him be her ”friend with benefits”?
That would be hot!

Last edited:
I don't know ... a marriage struggling doesn't need help from the outside to help make it fail. Things can get a bit nasty when couples break up as they can go after the most trivial things just to insert a wound or two. I guess what you do in your own home is your business, but I certainly wouldn't let him take any photos, etc.
Love that real concern for two humans in a struggling relationship!

If we were able to be open about our life style and a friend asked about bbc I would willingly let her join my husband and I when we meet With Del my bbc lover and his brother . Watching as Del and I have sex which I’m sure would turn her on and let Del or his brother fuck her as I’m sure she would be wanting to be fucked by a bbc. As watching any couple having sex is a major turn on for most people , but I’m sure that seeing the colour difference and the size of a bbc is an even greater turn on .
When Connie watched both her uncles fucking me she could not stop mastrubating herself .
My wish is to be able to be free with our lifestyle.

Last edited:
My wife and I did just this for a mate who had been divorced for several years and felt he was never going to be with another women. We went to his house coz we knew he had a spa and after many drinks my wife asked if she could try the spa out. She did a very naughty strip tease in front of us before she jumped into the spa. We joined her shortly thereafter and she and he were all over each other in the spa. We then moved to his bedroom where we proceeded to fuck her together. At one point she asked us to double penetrate her. She told me to fuck her ass as I was not as big as him. He was about 9" and thick. We both blew our loads inside our respective holes. After that, she really wanted to see if she could take his big cock up her ass so she bent over the bed and helped guide his cock inside her ass. He fucked her hard for about 5 minutes before pulling out and blowing all over her face and tits.

Attachments

• 2020-06-28 (2).jpg
    2020-06-28 (2).jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 180
  • DSCF7695.JPG
    DSCF7695.JPG
    214.3 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCF7701.JPG
    DSCF7701.JPG
    218.6 KB · Views: 180
My wife and I did just this for a mate who had been divorced for several years and felt he was never going to be with another women. We went to his house coz we knew he had a spa and after many drinks my wife asked if she could try the spa out. She did a very naughty strip tease in front of us before she jumped into the spa. We joined her shortly thereafter and she and he were all over each other in the spa. We then moved to his bedroom where we proceeded to fuck her together. At one point she asked us to double penetrate her. She told me to fuck her ass as I was not as big as him. He was about 9" and thick. We both blew our loads inside our respective holes. After that, she really wanted to see if she could take his big cock up her ass so she bent over the bed and helped guide his cock inside her ass. He fucked her hard for about 5 minutes before pulling out and blowing all over her face and tits.
She is hot ..I'd love to meet

We ran into a friend that we hadn't seen in a while. We got to talking and it came up that he has been dating this one girl for about a year. When I asked how it was going, he said it was going okay, but his new girlfriend doesn't suck dick. My wife blurted out "What?? seriously?" he said yeah she hates it. My wife just spoke up and said "Well I happen to love it, so whenever you need your dick sucked you can come see me". He did often.

Back