Wife has a new way to make me cum

My wife and I have a bull who occasionally comes over and fucks her. But once in a while we have “sex”. And by sex, that usually means me eating her to she cums, or I finger her to orgasm. My wife will then jerk me off while licking my nipples. But this past Saturday, her bull wasn’t around, so I had to fill in. She actually wanted intercourse from me. We started to kiss and for whatever reason I just could not get hard (it’s happened more over the past year). She started to tease me about how tiny it is. Since i couldn’t get it hard, it was hard for her to use even two fingers to jerk it off, so suddenly she took her finger and proceeded to push down hard on the penis head till it retracted inside the foreskin and she rubbed it like a clit. God, it felt amazing, but I never got hard. I started to finger her at the same time. She asked me if I liked my clit being rubbed. It didn’t take me much more after her saying that. I started to cum and it just dribbled out (I was fully flaccid) . After it was done, she was amazed I came and giggled and said “you came like a girl”. I sheepishly nodded. She said that turned her on and she wants to do that again sometime soon
Hot. I'm going to try it

Ways to make men cum, I have a tried and true method for prolonging a sex session and making guys cum. So simple and very effective confessions of sexual encounters. Guys always ask questions much of the time is because they get excited by the responses. They ask you where you fuck, who, how many . Many times my sessions were with multiple men, when they're not telling you how or what they intend to do with me they were asking questions. Giving even a vague description works . I've had guys stay hard longer and guys cum just from spoken words. Many times keeping them moving and more details keeps them erect enough to continue. I've talked a guy into blowing his wad with no sexual contact.
It's also effective for the ladies in getting her guy to share her with other men. Telling your partner about things you've done or want to do while having sex can lead to many things .
Start the ball rolling and the possibility of him running with it are hundred times better than getting her to do it.
You talked a guy into coming without sexual contact? Did he touch himself or did he cum without anyone touching him sexually?

You talked a guy into coming without sexual contact? Did he touch himself or did he cum without anyone touching him sexually?
Can't say for sure, he was laying beside us as i was fucking the other guy telling them both about a party I'd been to. His one hand was rubbing my butt as i pumped. He was on his side facing us so his other arm was under him. if he was stroking it it wasn't obvious. He shot his load on my thigh and there was no hand touching me when he did it.

Was he someone that might have had a crush on you for a long time? Then it all became a bit too much for him when he could hear you talking, see you fucking and felt your skin as he caressed your butt.

Do you know if he suffered from premature ejaculation?

My wife and I have a bull who occasionally comes over and fucks her. But once in a while we have “sex”. And by sex, that usually means me eating her to she cums, or I finger her to orgasm. My wife will then jerk me off while licking my nipples. But this past Saturday, her bull wasn’t around, so I had to fill in. She actually wanted intercourse from me. We started to kiss and for whatever reason I just could not get hard (it’s happened more over the past year). She started to tease me about how tiny it is. Since i couldn’t get it hard, it was hard for her to use even two fingers to jerk it off, so suddenly she took her finger and proceeded to push down hard on the penis head till it retracted inside the foreskin and she rubbed it like a clit. God, it felt amazing, but I never got hard. I started to finger her at the same time. She asked me if I liked my clit being rubbed. It didn’t take me much more after her saying that. I started to cum and it just dribbled out (I was fully flaccid) . After it was done, she was amazed I came and giggled and said “you came like a girl”. I sheepishly nodded. She said that turned her on and she wants to do that again sometime soon
Yes and it's possible to do it to yourself also

Ways to make men cum, I have a tried and true method for prolonging a sex session and making guys cum. So simple and very effective confessions of sexual encounters. Guys always ask questions much of the time is because they get excited by the responses. They ask you where you fuck, who, how many . Many times my sessions were with multiple men, when they're not telling you how or what they intend to do with me they were asking questions. Giving even a vague description works . I've had guys stay hard longer and guys cum just from spoken words. Many times keeping them moving and more details keeps them erect enough to continue. I've talked a guy into blowing his wad with no sexual contact.
It's also effective for the ladies in getting her guy to share her with other men. Telling your partner about things you've done or want to do while having sex can lead to many things .
Start the ball rolling and the possibility of him running with it are hundred times better than getting her to do it.
Okay - I'm dying to hear about this method.....

Back