wife giving rides to coworker

It's hard to tell if this is real. Actually, I don't think it's real at all. I think it's a clearly obvious fake. But let's pretend it's real until he outs himself as fake with a fatal mistake or three.

I'm 50/50 on this one but I am gulible

The dude PM'd me twice about this, but I honestly don't really care. It might get somewhat interesting if the wife suddenly announces she's pregnant. Otherwise, the joke's on everybody else for allowing this topic to grow to 7 pages.

Pregnany, or if she or the coworker end up missing or in a 55 gallon drum.

The dude PM'd me twice about this, but I honestly don't really care. It might get somewhat interesting if the wife suddenly announces she's pregnant. Otherwise, the joke's on everybody else for allowing this topic to grow to 7 pages.
he ? pm'ed me as well so we will see

You don't have to worry we are working it out, and thanks to the real people in here for the good advice. And just to let you know your moderators are very intelligent people and know who the fakes and impostors are.

My wife started giving a coworker rides to and from work everyday. What got my attention was that she started calling me three times a week to bring something home for dinner. She gets out of work at 3 pm and I get home between 6:30 and 7 pm. The guy she is giving rides to is only 15 minutes away from work on the other side of town.

I am 49 my wife is 39 we have been married for 18 year. We are like every other couple we have are ups and downs but always work through them together.

What I know about him! His name is Tyrell and he is about 30. They have worked together for eight years, but it is only in the last six months to a year that I have learned everything from hearing her talking about him. I know he has been in trouble with the court over support for 4 children he has, all with different woman. He wrecked his car and thats why my wife is giving him rides
What type of ride she give him dude, did she ever told u ;)

Back