wife giving rides to coworker

Well I think you already know the truth and I'm sure your hurt to what degree will determine how you react. I think I said it once already but I'll say it again. If you really love her and want the marriage to work out you may need to think about embracing the lifestyle. It has helped my marriage since we started. Either way thanks for the updates and keep us informed please

mike212 ... so, let's get this straight. She stays out all night (girl's night out, you say), you can't find her panties when she comes in, and you can't taste her pussy.
Something tells me that you don't want to know ... that you're afraid of confronting her. So, our having this lengthy conversation is sort of like a dog chasing its tail ...

cartoon_psychiatrist-dogs.jpg

I just hope you won't take earlier advice and go to her BF's place to catch her and confront him. That's dangerous advice.
Take care; I have no further ideas for you, but please don't wait to resolve this.
Good luck ... Mac

Last edited:
mike212 ... so, let's get this straight. She stays out all night (girl's night out, you say), you can't find her panties when she comes in, and you can't taste her pussy.
Something tells me that you don't want to know ... that you're afraid of confrontation. So, our having this conversation is sort of like a dog chasing its tale ...

View attachment 473929

I just hope you won't take earlier advice and go to her BF's place to catch her and confront him. That's dangerous advice.
Take care; I have no further ideas for you, but please don't wait to resolve this.
Good luck ... Mac
Thanks for this nigge
Play it cool for now. Just keep collecting evidence to back up your suspicions. And one thing; if she is having unprotected sex with him, if he has an STD, she is exposing you to it too.
the downside of a reckless lifestyle. The consequences. few seconds of pleasure and a life time of trouble

Thanks for this nigge

the downside of a reckless lifestyle. The consequences. few seconds of pleasure and a life time of trouble

well lets hope for the Op's sake that she knows this guy or yet who knows makes him use a condom I have seen plenty of black guys use them

So its safe to say that they are more than just carpool partners. I think your question has been answered so now what is your next move.

well since your not into this lifestyle I'm sure your emotions are all over the place I hope for your sake you work this out

Back