Wife gives me to her Bull

FirenFlame

Couple
From
OH, US
I wanted to tell everyone the story of the time my wife gave me to her BBC Bull to use. We’ve been married a long time and have a healthy sex life together and as we explored we got into the swinging lifestyle. Over time we both progressed, and my bisexual curiosity came out, which she encouraged me to explore. She really got into playing with black guys and we ended up having one we played with on a regular basis, who became one of our first Bulls. Rob was a great guy and the perfect playmate: he was handsome, dark-skinned with a massive 9-inch cock that seemed to always be hard. I’d sucked him plenty of times, getting him ready to use her pussy, but had never been used by him although I always fantasized about him using me in the way he did with her. That all changed one day when he texted her while she was at work and said he was horny and needed to come see her. She told him she was working, but that I was home and he could come and have some fun and that I would take care of his needs if he needed relief that bad. Well, he accepted her proposal and said he’d like that and told her to let me know what time he would be there. She texted me and gave me instructions to be ready and to take care of him for her and to enjoy my experience. Now, I have to tell you, Rob preferred me to be submissive and usually liked me at least wearing panties or something fem when we played. I jumped in the shower and shaved smooth and prepared myself for what I hoped was going to be a fun afternoon and dressed in a matching pink panty and bra set. Rob soon arrived and he was horned up. We wasted little time in making it to the bedroom where he undressed and told me to lie across the bed with my head hanging over the edge, which put me in the perfect position for him to feed me his cock. He always liked the fact that I had real titties and he knew just how to stroke and play with my nipples to turn me into a cum-craving cocksucker. He stepped up and fed me his hardening cock, which I eagerly took down my throat as he began to stroke and pinch my nipples. That got me hard and leaking in my little pink panties, which he liked, and he began to slowly throat fuck me while telling me what a good cocksucker I was. I wasn’t able to take him completely down my throat without gagging, but he slowly kept feeding me more and more cock as he slowly pumped his now stiff tool into my mouth while he continued to play with my tits and encourage me to take it all. After what seemed like an eternity of him stretching and using my throat for his pleasure he told me to turn around, get on my knees and get that ass ready for him to use. Now, I’d never taken a dick as big as his before and I wasn’t sure whether or not I could handle him, but he had me so horny by then that I jumped at the chance. I had watched him put my wife in the same position more than once and had lusted for him to do the same to me. My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest as he lubed his cock and my hole in preparation for truly making me his bitch. I felt the bed move as he positioned himself behind me and I pleaded with him to take it easy so I could get used to his size. He rubbed the head up and down my crack until I felt the head at my hole. Then felt the pressure as he slowly pushed in as my ass gave way to his size. When he popped the head in he stopped and held it there, allowing me to catch my breath. The pain slowly gave way to pleasure and he began short, slow strokes as he opened me up to take more and more of his cock deep in me. Soon he was buried completely inside me and I also noticed my own dick had went limp and just swayed back and forth as he picked up the pace. Before long, he was really giving me the fuck of my life as he told me how tight my pussy felt around his dick. I was in heaven as I pushed my ass up to meet every thrust as he made me his bitch. He said from now on he would be using both our pussies when he came over. Now, I knew Rob could fuck a long time from watching him take my wife. Sometimes I had to give her a break and suck his cock covered in the taste of her pussy while she took a break, so I knew I was in for being used as his new bitch for a while. During the next hour or so he put me in almost any position you can imagine and I felt at times like a rag doll as he alternated between pounding me into the mattress and taking long, slow strokes. My knees were weak and I now understood why the wife liked playing with him so much. He finally lay back and had me straddle him and slowly slide my ass down onto his cock, which gave me a break. In this position he hit just the right spot as I began to ride his cock and I found myself bouncing up and down as he thrust into me, hitting places that made me see stars. My own small dick was now rock hard; I was panting as I rode him for all I was worth. It was then he reached up and grabbed both my tits and started pinching my nipples saying he was close and wanted to know if I was ready for him to shoot a big load in my now well-used boy pussy. That got me ready to shoot, too, as a picked up the pace and told him to breed me and make me his bitch like I needed to be. I was riding his cock for everything I was worth as he jackhammered me, when all of a sudden I started cumming all over his chest, which pushed him over the edge. He grabbed hold of my hips and held me down tight as he pushed deep in and began to pump a massive amount of cum deep inside me. I felt every pulse as he unloaded in me and I collapsed on top of him as we both were covered in sweat and totally spent. I slowly dismounted with my legs shaking and his cum leaking out of my now gaping hole, but felt totally satisfied as I knew that he had claimed me as his bitch. We had several more episodes with Rob and she got to see him fuck me, which she liked watching and she said that she liked the fact that he now had another pussy to use to give her a break from time to time. I now knew my place as Rob’s bitch and looked forward to taking care of his needs both with the wife as well as on my own, which she sometimes allowed.
View attachment 25AF7E39-653B-4699-BFF7-ED4FBE270526.mov

I wanted to tell everyone the story of the time my wife gave me to her BBC Bull to use. We’ve been married a long time and have a healthy sex life together and as we explored we got into the swinging lifestyle. Over time we both progressed, and my bisexual curiosity came out, which she encouraged me to explore. She really got into playing with black guys and we ended up having one we played with on a regular basis, who became one of our first Bulls. Rob was a great guy and the perfect playmate: he was handsome, dark-skinned with a massive 9-inch cock that seemed to always be hard. I’d sucked him plenty of times, getting him ready to use her pussy, but had never been used by him although I always fantasized about him using me in the way he did with her. That all changed one day when he texted her while she was at work and said he was horny and needed to come see her. She told him she was working, but that I was home and he could come and have some fun and that I would take care of his needs if he needed relief that bad. Well, he accepted her proposal and said he’d like that and told her to let me know what time he would be there. She texted me and gave me instructions to be ready and to take care of him for her and to enjoy my experience. Now, I have to tell you, Rob preferred me to be submissive and usually liked me at least wearing panties or something fem when we played. I jumped in the shower and shaved smooth and prepared myself for what I hoped was going to be a fun afternoon and dressed in a matching pink panty and bra set. Rob soon arrived and he was horned up. We wasted little time in making it to the bedroom where he undressed and told me to lie across the bed with my head hanging over the edge, which put me in the perfect position for him to feed me his cock. He always liked the fact that I had real titties and he knew just how to stroke and play with my nipples to turn me into a cum-craving cocksucker. He stepped up and fed me his hardening cock, which I eagerly took down my throat as he began to stroke and pinch my nipples. That got me hard and leaking in my little pink panties, which he liked, and he began to slowly throat fuck me while telling me what a good cocksucker I was. I wasn’t able to take him completely down my throat without gagging, but he slowly kept feeding me more and more cock as he slowly pumped his now stiff tool into my mouth while he continued to play with my tits and encourage me to take it all. After what seemed like an eternity of him stretching and using my throat for his pleasure he told me to turn around, get on my knees and get that ass ready for him to use. Now, I’d never taken a dick as big as his before and I wasn’t sure whether or not I could handle him, but he had me so horny by then that I jumped at the chance. I had watched him put my wife in the same position more than once and had lusted for him to do the same to me. My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest as he lubed his cock and my hole in preparation for truly making me his bitch. I felt the bed move as he positioned himself behind me and I pleaded with him to take it easy so I could get used to his size. He rubbed the head up and down my crack until I felt the head at my hole. Then felt the pressure as he slowly pushed in as my ass gave way to his size. When he popped the head in he stopped and held it there, allowing me to catch my breath. The pain slowly gave way to pleasure and he began short, slow strokes as he opened me up to take more and more of his cock deep in me. Soon he was buried completely inside me and I also noticed my own dick had went limp and just swayed back and forth as he picked up the pace. Before long, he was really giving me the fuck of my life as he told me how tight my pussy felt around his dick. I was in heaven as I pushed my ass up to meet every thrust as he made me his bitch. He said from now on he would be using both our pussies when he came over. Now, I knew Rob could fuck a long time from watching him take my wife. Sometimes I had to give her a break and suck his cock covered in the taste of her pussy while she took a break, so I knew I was in for being used as his new bitch for a while. During the next hour or so he put me in almost any position you can imagine and I felt at times like a rag doll as he alternated between pounding me into the mattress and taking long, slow strokes. My knees were weak and I now understood why the wife liked playing with him so much. He finally lay back and had me straddle him and slowly slide my ass down onto his cock, which gave me a break. In this position he hit just the right spot as I began to ride his cock and I found myself bouncing up and down as he thrust into me, hitting places that made me see stars. My own small dick was now rock hard; I was panting as I rode him for all I was worth. It was then he reached up and grabbed both my tits and started pinching my nipples saying he was close and wanted to know if I was ready for him to shoot a big load in my now well-used boy pussy. That got me ready to shoot, too, as a picked up the pace and told him to breed me and make me his bitch like I needed to be. I was riding his cock for everything I was worth as he jackhammered me, when all of a sudden I started cumming all over his chest, which pushed him over the edge. He grabbed hold of my hips and held me down tight as he pushed deep in and began to pump a massive amount of cum deep inside me. I felt every pulse as he unloaded in me and I collapsed on top of him as we both were covered in sweat and totally spent. I slowly dismounted with my legs shaking and his cum leaking out of my now gaping hole, but felt totally satisfied as I knew that he had claimed me as his bitch. We had several more episodes with Rob and she got to see him fuck me, which she liked watching and she said that she liked the fact that he now had another pussy to use to give her a break from time to time. I now knew my place as Rob’s bitch and looked forward to taking care of his needs both with the wife as well as on my own, which she sometimes allowed.
View attachment 3946655
Good cucky wtg!

View attachment 3946655
Super. Hot 🙏🙏🙏

View attachment 3946655
Lucky cuck ... wish I was helping you .. or sucking you as you take care of the bull

View attachment 3946655
love the sight of your hard little dick as you suck his big one

View attachment 3946655
Wow

View attachment 3946655
I love being caged when sucking on her bull.

View attachment 3946655
I love this story. I love your video and seeing you little dicklette hard as he slides into your mouth. Would love to chat anytime!!

Back