Wife getting bbc

87screwdriver

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
She met Larry, her black friend through a former colleague. He is 12 years older than my wife and he is 6'2. My wife is 5'4. Last time they hug, she could feel his dick, so after that she been getting wet thinking about it. She got a new job and no longer keep in touch with her previous colleague, but she still text Larry here and there.

So recently my wife been trying to give hint that she want to fuck. Seem like he never got the hint because everytime my wife try to set up dinner with him, he always have something come up. So last night we were having sex, and talking about Larry, she got so wet, she texted him that she want to fuck. His reply back was a "sure". So they chat for 30 mins and set up to meet for dinner this Saturday. I will keep you guys posted in more detail. Maybe a short video or some photos if possible.

Last edited:
She met Larry, her black friend through a former colleague. He is 12 years older than my wife and he is 6'2. My wife is 5'4. Last time they hug, she could feel his dick, so after that she been getting wet thinking about it. She got a new job and no longer keep in touch with her previous colleague, but she still text Larry here and there.

So recently my wife been trying to give hint that she want to fuck. Seem like he never got the hint because everytime my wife try to set up dinner with him, he always have something come up. So last night we were having sex, and talking about Larry, she got so wet, she texted him that she want to fuck. His reply back was a "sure". So they chat for 30 mins and set up to meet for dinner this Saturday. I will keep you guys posted in more detail. Maybe a short video if possible.
Yes, please, will be interesting to know how will be, I wish your wife lot of fun with him :sex:

Back