Wife fuck her lover’s friend

After my wife had a date with her lover, she informed me that she went home to her lover’s house to have a session. I was at work on that day and was ok with it.

Few hours later, i’ve received pics message from her lover showing a guy was fucking my wife and its not him. The guy was actually her lover’s friend. Her lover told me that my wife asked him to keep it a secret from me that she was taking other dick than him.

For me, there is no need to keep it a secret from me since i’ve no problem with it. Her slutty side as a wife really make me excited and really enjoyed it.

If it happened to you, will you guys enjoyed it too?

Attachments

• 56770A2F-BFB1-4A37-B27F-D6A130711E62.png
    56770A2F-BFB1-4A37-B27F-D6A130711E62.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 176
  • 55AF39C5-72F0-438C-8C7A-4D661DBF21C3.png
    55AF39C5-72F0-438C-8C7A-4D661DBF21C3.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 173
  • B20B5881-AD5B-4AEB-92C0-CBADB1943E7D.png
    B20B5881-AD5B-4AEB-92C0-CBADB1943E7D.png
    3 MB · Views: 141
After my wife had a date with her lover, she informed me that she went home to her lover’s house to have a session. I was at work on that day and was ok with it.

Few hours later, i’ve received pics message from her lover showing a guy was fucking my wife and its not him. The guy was actually her lover’s friend. Her lover told me that my wife asked him to keep it a secret from me that she was taking other dick than him.

For me, there is no need to keep it a secret from me since i’ve no problem with it. Her slutty side as a wife really make me excited and really enjoyed it.

If it happened to you, will you guys enjoyed it too?
Well, I'm a bull, so it would not apply to me.
But I see something else. I get it that you are okay with it, but don't you think there are some trust issues here? Your wife wants to keep it a secret from you, that would be trust issue one. The other is between the bull and your wife. She asked to keep it a secret, but still he past the photos to you, trust issue two.

Well, I'm a bull, so it would not apply to me.
But I see something else. I get it that you are okay with it, but don't you think there are some trust issues here? Your wife wants to keep it a secret from you, that would be trust issue one. The other is between the bull and your wife. She asked to keep it a secret, but still he past the photos to you, trust issue two.
The point here, is either you enjoyed it or not. As long its ok with the cuck, then just played it along. If not, pull a stop to it. The key is for both to enjoyed.

Its not a problem with her lover. I’m always asked him to keep it up to date where, when and what he’s doing with my wife. So, its part of his job. You want something, you give something..

Back