Wife first reaction when thee see bull taking cock out of his Pants

The first time I was ever near a black man was a few years ago when I accompanied my hubby on a convention he had to attend. I should mention that where I grew up there were no black people, the only exposure we had consequently were black people we'd see in movies, TV, magazines, etc. We attended a cocktail party the night prior to the commencement party where my hubby met up with an old university friend and roommate of his, they hadn't spoken to each other for several years, each had gone their own way to seek life's fortunes. Anyway, we spent most of that evening chatting and recalling their old university days, et al. Prior to calling it a day, it was agreed we'd meet the following evening for dinner and perhaps do some club hopping. The following night after a great dinner, we visited several clubs, the last one having a great live band. Hubby is a lousy dancer, one of his few short falls, if you know what I mean, so Edwin, his old university friend and did I mention, is black, asked me to dance! With hubby's encouragement, that's exactly what we did. Having had perhaps a *******, or two, too many, Edwin got a little amorous and I, like I previously noted, under the influence of one too many cocktails, did nothing to resist his feeing me up, or I returning his favour, during a very slow intimate dance! When we returned to our table hubby was amused so much that he couldn't resist mentioning to Edwin and I; "It must be hot on the dance floor, honey, you're face is all flushed and Edwin's manhood is telling stories on him! Ha! Ha! Ha!" Oh! Did I mention that it was the very first time in my life that I held, albeit a black one, another's mans cock in my hand other than my husbands! True! It was massive compared to what I was used to! Later on our way back to our hotel I invited, much to hubby's surprise, Edwin to our suite for a nightcap! Naturally, and I didn't anticipate he'd refuse, Edwin anxiously accepted. Hubby always had a fantasy about a black man doing me and, while I often played along with his fantasy, I had reached the point of no return and would make his fantasy become a fact that night! Later that night I accomplished a number of firsts in my lifetime:
1/. first time flirting with another man other than my husband since we married
2/. first time I ever got turned on by a Blackman
3/. first time I've ever held a black cock
4/. first time I ever sucked a black cock, or any cock, not even my husband up until that time
5/. first time I ever swallowed a load of hot cum, let alone a blacman's cum
5/. first time I was ever chewed out by another man, albeit a blackman
6/. first time another man got into me other than my husband
7/. first time another man, other than my husband, shot his full load of hot cum in me
8/. first time I ever took a cock that was almost 10 inches long and almost as thick
Anyway, on and on my list of firsts go. You can read more specific details about our (my) experience elsewhere on this site that we've posted if you're interested!
P.S. Did I mention, just for the curious of course, yes, Edwin did me bareback that night and every time since then.
My attitude towards condoms is that it's not unlike taking a shower with your rain gear on.
You may enjoy the water but you ain't gonna get what you got into the shower for,

Hubby was a bit anxious and I a bit weirded out although we had met for drinks a few times prior and had a very good chemistry with each other. The first ******* night was def the most awkward.by date two of drinks I wanted it! But when it came time to actually proceed i felt that awkward feeling again. That was until the first kiss, after that it moved so fast, nothing seemed to matter and the sight of his cock was so exciting to us that we both were very aroused to see this play out. I remember dropping down and sucking his cock and I immediately started my hand inside my panties to find my clit wet and hard, the moment I touched myself I could feel just how swollen my clit was and thinking wow, I am really swollen. All the anticipation drowns out the rest of the emotions when you have been thinking about it for weeks. It was ******* meeting for drinks after the first get together and wanting it knowing the whole time your not getting it yet.

The first time I was ever near a black man was a few years ago when I accompanied my hubby on a convention he had to attend. I should mention that where I grew up there were no black people, the only exposure we had consequently were black people we'd see in movies, TV, magazines, etc. We attended a cocktail party the night prior to the commencement party where my hubby met up with an old university friend and roommate of his, they hadn't spoken to each other for several years, each had gone their own way to seek life's fortunes. Anyway, we spent most of that evening chatting and recalling their old university days, et al. Prior to calling it a day, it was agreed we'd meet the following evening for dinner and perhaps do some club hopping. The following night after a great dinner, we visited several clubs, the last one having a great live band. Hubby is a lousy dancer, one of his few short falls, if you know what I mean, so Edwin, his old university friend and did I mention, is black, asked me to dance! With hubby's encouragement, that's exactly what we did. Having had perhaps a *******, or two, too many, Edwin got a little amorous and I, like I previously noted, under the influence of one too many cocktails, did nothing to resist his feeing me up, or I returning his favour, during a very slow intimate dance! When we returned to our table hubby was amused so much that he couldn't resist mentioning to Edwin and I; "It must be hot on the dance floor, honey, you're face is all flushed and Edwin's manhood is telling stories on him! Ha! Ha! Ha!" Oh! Did I mention that it was the very first time in my life that I held, albeit a black one, another's mans cock in my hand other than my husbands! True! It was massive compared to what I was used to! Later on our way back to our hotel I invited, much to hubby's surprise, Edwin to our suite for a nightcap! Naturally, and I didn't anticipate he'd refuse, Edwin anxiously accepted. Hubby always had a fantasy about a black man doing me and, while I often played along with his fantasy, I had reached the point of no return and would make his fantasy become a fact that night! Later that night I accomplished a number of firsts in my lifetime:
1/. first time flirting with another man other than my husband since we married
2/. first time I ever got turned on by a Blackman
3/. first time I've ever held a black cock
4/. first time I ever sucked a black cock, or any cock, not even my husband up until that time
5/. first time I ever swallowed a load of hot cum, let alone a blacman's cum
5/. first time I was ever chewed out by another man, albeit a blackman
6/. first time another man got into me other than my husband
7/. first time another man, other than my husband, shot his full load of hot cum in me
8/. first time I ever took a cock that was almost 10 inches long and almost as thick
Anyway, on and on my list of firsts go. You can read more specific details about our (my) experience elsewhere on this site that we've posted if you're interested!
P.S. Did I mention, just for the curious of course, yes, Edwin did me bareback that night and every time since then.
My attitude towards condoms is that it's not unlike taking a shower with your rain gear on.
You may enjoy the water but you ain't gonna get what you got into the shower for,
What will you reaction if white man come to fuck you
And when he open his pang there is a big Black Cock.

For me I would have to say there was no shock or surprise really. I guess after all the years of hearing the hype about black mens size in general I was sort of expecting it to be true. It was and I think my reaction was more of happy to not be let down and much curiosity as to how it would feel, both oral and vaginal.

Back