Wife finally got a BBC on her own

SissyStag3o5

Male
Gold Member
I can't believe I'm writing this, but I have the exiting news that my wife finally picked up and spent a night with her very own BBC while on a business trip.

This happened out of state (I'm in Miami, Florida) and she was at a week's long convention for work. The first day was sight seeing, but then the event's started on Tuesday and they ran them from 8 am until 8pm. After that, she was on the hunt. The first day wasn't too bad. Made out with a girl in the bathroom and a manager from another branch (non-bbc). nothing major really. Wednesday she meets him as part of the Florida group. We'll call him Brad. they hung out as a group after wards but no one wanted to party late, so they called it a night.

On Thursday, the last day, they all went out to party. Around 11 pm, she decided to stay out longer with some of her friends from the local branch and Brad tagged along. So she made her move, and he was surprised cause she's married. But she's wearing a dress , no bra or underwear so she figured it out. Well, they got away and went to his room. They showered (separately) since they'd been out walking. She came out and they had crazy fun all night. She began with a bjow job . He was huge. 11". She had at least 6" in her mouth plus both hands at the base. Then she got rammed against the window over seeing the city. . After about 45 mins , they *******. She wasn't going to stay, but he asked her to cuddle and stay the night. So she was more than willing to do that. At 3 am, they woke up again, and went at it for almost an hour. went to sleep, and she had placed an alarm for 6 am, to sneak back into her room, that she was sharing with a co-worker. Before she left, they did round 3 for almost an hour. She left almost at 7 to go back to her room. She ran into her boss at the elevator and she didn't say anything, just small talk. She got back to her room, told her roommate all about the fun, slept for about 2 hours and got on a plane back home to me Friday afternoon.

She got fucked so hard, she couldn't walk Friday, and then she got her period while at the airport.. so I didn't get a chance to even touch her. lol

She's been back 3 days, and I've caught her looking my little 2-3 inches and she's looks at it like with disgust.lol. She wouldn't even make me cum yet. Best part of all of this, all of her co-workers know and he only lives about an hour from our house, so it may become a regular thing. I can't wait to spend the weekend out of the house or in my *******'s room. fingers crossed.

Last edited:
update: my wife has been texting back and forth. He's not much of a writer. so proposed to see him next weekend, so let's see. I may be driving her up there to meet up. On the bright side, she met with her regular latin bull on Thursday, and I got to lick her pussy when she got home. Only so she could cum n take a nap. I didn't get off until much later that she told me how good it felt and how wet she gets when her regular boyfriend kisses her and makes love to her. Funny thing is while she was with her b/f, she was thinking if her new bbc friend. I wish I could have been a fly on those walls.

Back