Wife dont think black guys would want her

Can you really blame her for thinking that way? Let's take stock: yet another desperate out of shape slob with an unattractive private parts, to boot. These types come twenty to the dollar. But don't worry! LOL. I'm sure it is only a matter of time before several well-endowed plantati0n-mentality bucks come running for a chance to bang your wife because she has a .pink face. As I said. LOL!

Can you really blame her for thinking that way? Let's take stock: yet another desperate out of shape slob with an unattractive private parts, to boot. These types come twenty to the dollar. But don't worry! LOL. I'm sure it is only a matter of time before several well-endowed plantati0n-mentality bucks come running for a chance to bang your wife because she has a .pink face. As I said. LOL!
Oh wow

Mans woke up and chose violence. He spitting though..

nba-eating.gif

Back