Wife doesn’t think black guy would find her attractive?

I'm a cuck but all I can say I don't think there is a straight man alive that would turn away from this gorgeous girl! She's a 10 in my book love to see her completely nude great m her toes to her head!!

I'm a cuck but all I can say I don't think there is a straight man alive that would turn away from this gorgeous girl! She's a 10 in my book love to see her completely nude great m her toes to her head!!
Thanks, she always like me to tell her what I want to do to her, it gets her so wet. so I think these sort of comments from other will help her to feel sexier and more confident so she can maybe move towards someone else fucking her.
Thanks for the 10 by the way. 👍

I'm rubbing my little dick thinking how great she could be fucked by black men! she has an incredible body! she must be proud of it :D
Thanks for the reply.
glad you had a good time to her pic. 🍆💦
Don’t think she’s proud of her body, but think these comments will give her confidence that she is hot.

Anyone else want to comment?

I call that BS, have you seen what some of these brothers are with, not knocking them but
I totally agree,
but she’s not seeing real world, she’s seeing
Media stereotypes bullshit, so thinks she doesn’t fit what black guys want.

that’s why I thought some comments on here from some bulls would change her mind.

Last edited:
Back