Cock-teasing MILF. How you would like to fuck her? Read the details

This cockteasing slim MILF does not stop teasing, I think she desperately needs a BIG BLACK HUG COCK to teach her a hard lesson being teasing like that ,Is there a volunteer here? comment what u would do to her! do you thing she can handle BIG BLACK COCK? are you going to fuck her roughly? wana maker her
scream ? and how . where you would like to cum? what you like about her most? comment to see more of here.
image 05.jpg

I volunteer. I would feel her up first before I take her clothes off slowly. Then I will suck her nips and go down to her sweet wet hot pussy for a while. Then I will slide my BBC deep inside her balls deep all ten inches. I am sure she can handle it all because she will be so wet. I will cum in her wet hot pink pussy and on her tits and gorgeous face 😍

I volunteer. I would feel her up first before I take her clothes off slowly. Then I will suck her nips and go down to her sweet wet hot pussy for a while. Then I will slide my BBC deep inside her balls deep all ten inches. I am sure she can handle it all because she will be so wet. I will cum in her wet hot pink pussy and on her tits and gorgeous face 😍
7646789.jpg

its a good thing she is a cock tease.
Im not a BBC, just a wanna be sissy cuck, however, if she were mine, i would arrange to meet with her and a vetted BBC that I found. We would all meet and be sure that all the elements of the plan were understood and agreed to.

Then we would fly (separately but in the same plane) to vegas for our (mine and hers) 2 week 'wedding' adventure . I would spend the week showering her with gifts (clothes, purses, lingerie that he and I already determined he wanted, etc). About midweek, we would meet him at a bar and we would go to dinner. He would 'seduce' her during dinner, such that they would leave me to foot the bill ( as i had been doing all week). Since we would have rented a secluded air bnb, she would have taken him there to fuck him in our bed while I got nothing but taunts that night.

The next day, he would bring his luggage and move in to the master room, while she would move me out. She would put me in chastity & keep the key around her neck. They would constantly be fucking in front of me in the house. She would not wear any clothes while we were in the house so he could fuck her and she could tease my small dick in chastity. The entire time she would be teasing me with SPH and how I couldnt satisfy her. He would join in as well. Eventually she would have me cleaning them both.

When we would go out, it would be the three of us. He would always be with her and I was the one paying. She would make it obvious that I was the finance and he was the boyfriend. Finally the day before the wedding, they would disappear for several hours.

The wedding would be at the airbnb. she had secretly changed it from a traditional to a cuckold sissy wedding. I was dressed enfemme and plugged as I was led down the aisle in lingerie and leashed. for the ceremony, he plunged his cock in her while i liked her clit to cement the ceremony. Then he consummated the marriage over me. The entire time (when her mouth wasnt full of his cock) she would tell me how much better his cock was, SPH, how useless I am, I make a better woman, etc.

On the honey moon I wouldnt get to be in the same hotel as them. They would do everything as a couple.

Back