Wife cried. Time to shut door on fantasy?

I don't disagree with you but I will say that I have tried something similar including going to a alternative lifestyle therapist and what I've learned is if you closet any part of yourself, you will not be happy. My recommendation is to open up to your spouse and try to incorporate this into your marriage without actually going through with it. Ie. Dirty talk, toys, D/s stuff. Perhaps you two can find a happy medium.
I just dont think that pleasure, of any kind is more important than relationships (any kinds, including friendship). Maybe thats why its easy for me to get over these things. And when i stop doing/looking at something, after a while i get rid of the fetish.
I think going cold turkey for 100+ days can cure any addiction and rewire your brain to normal settings.

In my case, i only had mfm with an ex gf and a black guy, for a while, maybe less than a month, and while it was really hot, after it was over, i went back to enjoying regular sex. But then again, i wasnt that much into cuckold stuff then.

Your fantasy may not be hers. At the same time you can't just spring it on her. Work in a progression and see how she feels about it.

So as far as updates go:

Progress. If nothing else, you two are showing honest signs of intimate communication, which can only help your marriage. I think you are growing together. This is a process. And a slow one. Don't press too hard. When you speak, say your peace then let it marinate. Ideally, you will allow her time to think about what you've said, process it, understand it, and hopefully build on it in her own mind. Then the next time the topic comes up it won't feel as one-sided. You both will have developed stronger thoughts about the subject. Keep us updated.

The answer is simple: seek therapy, get your mind and spirit right, overcome the sexual desires that obviously drives your behavior and thoughts, bc this has a significant influence over you. It's not a healthy thing for you or your relationship. Sexuality is something you should be in control of, not it controlling you. I am not sure how many people on this thread have given you good advice to find a way to let it go, but there are quite a few. Seek mental help to gain self control and help you overcome trying to push a kink on your partner for your benefit. Just my advice.

Back