Wife confessed to cheating before we married

So I had my suspicions about her cheating when she used to stay over at her friend Chelsea’s a lot. Well she brought it up last night and finally admitted to fucking Chelsea’s neighbors 26y/o black friend Darius. Kinda pissed me off but more than anything made me hard. Surprising because I always thought it was a white dude if anything, and this guy Darius I’ve loaned several of my tools to(which he always returned and was always super nice to me). Chelsea had apparently fucked him several times and convinced my wife to do it, which she did…several fucking times. Lol Explains a lot though…

So I had my suspicions about her cheating when she used to stay over at her friend Chelsea’s a lot. Well she brought it up last night and finally admitted to fucking Chelsea’s neighbors 26y/o black friend Darius. Kinda pissed me off but more than anything made me hard. Surprising because I always thought it was a white dude if anything, and this guy Darius I’ve loaned several of my tools to(which he always returned and was always super nice to me). Chelsea had apparently fucked Jim several times and convinced my wife to do it, which she did…several fucking times. Lol Explains a lot though…
So is his name Darius or Jim?

So I had my suspicions about her cheating when she used to stay over at her friend Chelsea’s a lot. Well she brought it up last night and finally admitted to fucking Chelsea’s neighbors 26y/o black friend Darius. Kinda pissed me off but more than anything made me hard. Surprising because I always thought it was a white dude if anything, and this guy Darius I’ve loaned several of my tools to(which he always returned and was always super nice to me). Chelsea had apparently fucked him several times and convinced my wife to do it, which she did…several fucking times. Lol Explains a lot though…
Ever wish you could have watched?

It called playaround
Lol I've caught my girl playing around even before she made me.her slut...i was kinda heart broken but very turned on....I visited her at this fair where her work had a tent and she had to work it but when I went there she was on break and not answering her texts. I heard a group of guys talking about she was hooming up with another dude...That's 3! I asked who they were talking about and they said this blonde girl working thos stand in the tent. she said that and not answering her phone, I went to this private parking where they park if they work there and i saw my girl blowing this hot guy with a huge cock....I approached her and we gpt in a huge fight right b4 this trip to Miami we had planned...She blew 3 guys in 2 days working there and had sex with 2...They also both fucked her butt lol.

Lol I've caught my girl playing around even before she made me.her slut...i was kinda heart broken but very turned on....I visited her at this fair where her work had a tent and she had to work it but when I went there she was on break and not answering her texts. I heard a group of guys talking about she was hooming up with another dude...That's 3! I asked who they were talking about and they said this blonde girl working thos stand in the tent. she said that and not answering her phone, I went to this private parking where they park if they work there and i saw my girl blowing this hot guy with a huge cock....I approached her and we gpt in a huge fight right b4 this trip to Miami we had planned...She blew 3 guys in 2 days working there and had sex with 2...They also both fucked her butt lol.
She is very social person 🖤🖤🖤🤣🤣🤣

Wait a minute. She made you HER slut? I'm confused.

Back