Wife begs bull to cum in her

Ever woman i have fucked of this site has asked me to cum inside them and why the hell not Skin to skin and you feel the intensity of of it and you know when you have done good job when she is dripping wet with your cum
That is what pussy is for to be filled and stuffed full of BBC and the sounds the woman make just makes me want to drive my BBC deep inside of them

That’s not true some of these ppl have herpes as couples and wouldn’t tell you that lol shii I’m just saying worst case scenario it’s better safe than sorry so I don’t just trust anyone
Not that I don’t creampie some…they gotta show me paperwork lol I’m tryna have ******* one day 😂
View attachment FullSizeRender.mov

Ever woman i have fucked of this site has asked me to cum inside them and why the hell not Skin to skin and you feel the intensity of of it and you know when you have done good job when she is dripping wet with your cum
That is what pussy is for to be filled and stuffed full of BBC and the sounds the woman make just makes me want to drive my BBC deep inside of them
I let them finish in me bareback

When we started one of our rules was condoms only, that lasted for the first time, on our second meeting with a local BBC we got chatting to on fabswingers and had met for a ******* to see if we clicked we arranged for him to come around to our house later in the week, the idea was i would come home from work and catch them fucking, it did not go exactly toplan as at the last minute i was called on an emergency job, it was too late to cancel and mrs inked had got herself dressedfor the occaison so i called her and said to carry on but i would be a little late. the job turned into a nightmare and took a lot longer than expected, all the time i was getting worked up on what was happening by the time i got home several hours later he had left and my wife was lying on our bed with a look of deep satisfaction on her face, eager for her to tell me the details i began to undress but she said she wanted to shower, i told her not to bother but she said she really wanted to, i was puzzled and asked her if she was ok or mad at me for not being there she saod no but i got something to tell you, and she said he had aske her if he could fuck without a condom, and i was shocked but also turned on when she said she had agreed. She then pushed me onto the bed and straddled my face and as i began eating her pussy she orgasmed and his cum ouzzed out of her as well

When we started one of our rules was condoms only, that lasted for the first time, on our second meeting with a local BBC we got chatting to on fabswingers and had met for a ******* to see if we clicked we arranged for him to come around to our house later in the week, the idea was i would come home from work and catch them fucking, it did not go exactly toplan as at the last minute i was called on an emergency job, it was too late to cancel and mrs inked had got herself dressedfor the occaison so i called her and said to carry on but i would be a little late. the job turned into a nightmare and took a lot longer than expected, all the time i was getting worked up on what was happening by the time i got home several hours later he had left and my wife was lying on our bed with a look of deep satisfaction on her face, eager for her to tell me the details i began to undress but she said she wanted to shower, i told her not to bother but she said she really wanted to, i was puzzled and asked her if she was ok or mad at me for not being there she saod no but i got something to tell you, and she said he had aske her if he could fuck without a condom, and i was shocked but also turned on when she said she had agreed. She then pushed me onto the bed and straddled my face and as i began eating her pussy she orgasmed and his cum ouzzed out of her as well
This got us worked up reading it that my husband reminded me that he loves to lick me clean when my bull is finished and the enter my well lubricated love canal !

My wife insists on being ridden bareback !
Do all wives always insist on begging the bull to cum in her fertile pussy ?
I get excited at the thought of his semen impregnating my wife's eggs !
Alycia"s husband

They can't help it. It's biological instinct to get Bred by an Alpha 💪🏽 💦💦💦
View media item 468512
View media item 471189
it is what their body is created for.
their every sexual instinct is all about procuring the most powerful genes for their offspring.
...just like their emotional instincts are all about securing the best potential husband for raising their children.
the 2 are not necessarily with the same males.

Back