Wife begs bull to cum in her

When we first started with bulls I was in my mid 40’s , no desire to become pregnant, my husband is snipped , so birth control wasn’t an issue . With bulls I used condoms , but soon realized I did want to feel them cum , so I went on the pill . For safety/disease reasons I’m still careful , at gangbangs unless everyone is tested still use condoms and with new people .

A bull I set wife up with and we were out drinking. Get back to our place to switch up vehicle and clothes and go back out to another bar/lounge. Change clothes and he wants to see all her tattoos so she gets naked and shows him. He than touches and kisses her pussy tattoo and she grabbed me and starts to kisse me. She was holding me up by her face and tits as he ate her out. I was so turned on I didn’t realize it till she let go of me and grabbed him tight as he said I don’t have a condom. She was holding him to cum in her. After I asked do I still have to cum in my hand? She said of course.

My wife insists on being ridden bareback !
Do all wives always insist on begging the bull to cum in her fertile pussy ?
I get excited at the thought of his semen impregnating my wife's eggs !
Alycia"s husband
That is a natural reaction for a woman with a superior man. Nature made them to want to feel semen deep inside their pussies. Despite all of society's norms about women acting respectable, at some point nature's cravings take control.

And What is wrong with that i ask my self It's common skin to skin and the Rush all in all its just the right thing to do and she will never experience anything like it
Yes, Sir, you are right! I have watched my wife in similar situations. A cuck cannot fully understand how the woman feels, but obviously the craving is intense, as is the satisfaction when the cock begins filling her with seed.

Back