Wife And OBGYN question

Has your wife been attracted to her doctor.

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

joe351

Male
We were a few years into our marriage. It was clear that my young wife needed more sex than I could give her. She was always an exibitionist. She always wore sexy skimpy outfits when we were out. My friends would stop by our apartment just to see what she was wearing. It would be a sexy nighty or one of my shirts totally unbuttoned showing a good portion of tits . For my softball games she wore cutoff tee shirts that showed her flat belly and the bottom part of her tits. We were only a few months into our marriage when she started seducing my friends. I would sit and watch if she was with 2 guys or join in if there was one. We had reached a point where she couldn't have a really good orgasim without a dick in hher mouth. At this point we had yet to have experienced black cock.
She had been on birth control pills since teenage years and thought they might be causing medical issues. She started seeing a young handsome OBGYN. She scheduled frequent visits for ailments that the doctor found no evidence existed. She went off the pill but hated condoms I started buying lamb skin condoms for me and my friends. Problem was my wife had amazing pussy muscles while having an orgasim could pull the condom off leaving the condom a inside her. This happened 3 times. Each time she would schedule an emergency visit to her doctors to have the condom removed Every single visit resulted in my wife coming home even more in heat than she was normally. She liked telling me about all her visits. She said that she would put a gown on lay down on a table and put her feet in stirrups with her pussy spread wide open for the doctor. I asked if she was alone with the doctor. She said no in a disgusted voice that the nurse was always with him.
My wife informed me to that she wanted me to take a day off work to go the doctors with her to talk to the doctors on the results from her latest ailment. I agreed. We were guided into an exam room . The nurse said the doctor will be in no talk need to undress. She closed the door and my wife took off her slacks and panties off then opened her shirt exposing her tits. I said what are you doing the nurse said keep your clothes on. She ignored me hopped up on a regular leather exam table and told me to sit next to her. Just then the doctor walked in . My wife spread her legs and started to introduce me. The doctor screamed for the nurse and then screamed at us get out you had your fun. With that he stormed out of the office. My wife didn't seem phased at all. I looked at the exam table it was like someone poured a glass of water under where my wife was sitting. In the car I asked my wife what Just happened. She said that damn nurse is always in the room I wanted him to fuck me while you watched. I asked one my friends to come over and we fuckedl her all

Last edited:
With her first husband, wife was trying to get pregnant and it wasn't happening. Her OB/GYN was doing a lot of testing on them (mostly her) and she admitted she got turned on by all the attention to her vagina. He actually did several implantations for them and she told me that if her Doctor had even flicked her clit she would have EXPLODED!! She would go home and masturbate afterwards fantasizing that he had used his own sperm to impregnate her and have HUGE orgasms.

I started encouraging her to dress sexy when she went in to see if he would pick up on the interest, I even got her to wear a garter belt and stocking once but she chickened out and took them off when he indicated he and the nurse would be back. She couldn't hide the fact that she was dripping wet tho and that only got worse as she knew he HAD to know!! LOL Not sure how many women have similar desires, but he could have definitely had her if he tried, maybe even knocked her up. Less than 6 months after we met, she was pregnant....so her ex was the problem!!

Back