Wife and her lover cuckolding me outdoor..

Few days earlier, my wife asked me to followed her and her lover to a public park somewhere in the afternoon. When i arrived there, the public park were not so crowded with people, might be due to the hot whether and it was some more in the afternoon. My wife told me its a perfect time to tried having sex outdoor where she really wants to tried it before.

We’ve get ready inside the public toilet, where we’re all get naked and kept our clothes in one of the toilet cubicle. My wife put on only her hijab and her high heels and walking together naked with her lover to a palm tree just outside the toilet. From there, she lift up her ass while standing and asked lovely from her lover to fuck her. At that time, i was standing in front of her stroking my dick. I’d really enjoyed it when my wife makes her slutty looks while moaning for everytime her lover’s dick was thrusting into her pussy.

My wife, as she got horny, she wants to make a more daring step, fucking on a bench facing forward the public road. It was a bit further from the toilet, but why not give it a try.

Once we’ve got there, she pushed her lover to get sitted on the bench when she get on top of his dick and start fucking him. Her lover take that chance to fondle my wife’s sexy ass and spanked it in front of me, which my wife let out her sexy moan for every spank she get.

The day was getting hotter and i can saw my wife and her lover already get drenched in sweat. My wife turned her position to faced forward the public road and start fucking again. With both of them got drenched in sweat, i smelled some erotic smell coming from both of them especially from my wife, wet, sloppy pussy. The smell make my urges to taste my wife pussy become higher. I asked my wife to lick her pussy, where she spread her legs with her pussy was full of her lover’s dick.

I’d came closer and licked her around her pussy where sometime my tounge touched her lover dick. When i looked up at my wife, she was busy smooching with her lover. It makes my dick getting harder and almost to ejaculated.

A moment later, her lover’s dick was pulsating furiously meaning he’s about to cum in my wife’s pussy. Definitely, he filled up my wife pussy with his cum. After his dick popped out from my wife pussy, a white liquid subsance oozing out from my wife used pussy.

I embraced my wife to put my dick inside her for a while just for me to ejaculate. She let me to do so, and urges me to be hurried as it getting hotter. Once i’ve done, she asked her lover to carried to the toilet for us to called it the end of the day. She said, she might want want to try more kinky stuff after this. Really cant wait..

when you are being cuckolded all you’ve got from your own wife is some seconds because you’re already too horny and ejaculates in some seconds. The world of cuckolding is wonderful. Never tough an humiliation could be so good.

Back