Wife and Bulll spending the night in couple's bedroom with door closed

Male
From
PA, US
Do many experienced couples in the lifestyle ever practice this in real life? It seems most have a voyeur cuck or stage husband watching in the room.

Just wondering if any couples here have invited a Bull over and the husband spends the night downstairs, in another room, etc? I know it happens, it just seems to happen rarely apart from fantasy talk. I would it imagine it really only happens after a lot of trust has been built up after playing in the lifestyle for a certain period of time.

Do many experienced couples in the lifestyle ever practice this in real life? It seems most have a voyeur cuck or stage husband watching in the room.

Just wondering if any couples here have invited a Bull over and the husband spends the night downstairs, in another room, etc? I know it happens, it just seems to happen rarely apart from fantasy talk. I would it imagine it really only happens after a lot of trust has been built up after playing in the lifestyle for a certain period of time.
Not necessarily. When a bull really wants to make your wife his, they will do it on a 2nd date.
When I've slowly & quietly let myself into the bedroom and have been abruptly told to "Git the fuck out-the-room!"
I just do it and wait. Minutes turn into hours, believing any minute now. Then the sun rises, and finally the bull comes downstairs.
Usually, not much is said.

I go upstairs and assess "the damage".
Two or more loads left up wifey's pussy all night often "gets the job done".
Most bull's can tell (or smell) when the wife is ovulating and they take advantage
especially when they know that hubby is a submissive faggot.

Last edited:
Ukrainian hotwife sent me this picture while I was at work! We didn't sleep much at all but I stayed in that bed that night while her hubby slept on the sofa downstairs in the living room! He would come and check on us every few hours and bring us fresh drinks and towels!

I've slept over in quite a few marriage beds over the years!♠️

Attachments

• 2016051495135013.jpg
    2016051495135013.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 218
Ukrainian hotwife sent me this picture while I was at work! We didn't ******* much at all but I stayed in that bed that night while her hubby slept on the sofa downstairs in the living room! He would come and check on us every few hours and bring us fresh drinks and towels!

I've slept over in quite a few marriage beds over the years!♠️
Wow, that is one HOT wife!! Love it that you got to have THAT body in her marital bed!! That is so hot!! I’m sure you had to thoroughly enjoy that experience!!

Back