Wife admits she likes Black Dick…

Act as match maker. Black men are eyeing your wife if you go where they hang out. It won’t be difficult to coordinate a date. Question is- where do you and your wife want you during the encounter?
So I should just go up and ask a black guy she finds attractive, “Hey, how would you like to bang my wife while I watch??”

It depends on the time and place. Out at a bar or a social spot, you've got a shot. It might be awkward at the grocery store. B2W is also a resource. Start making connections in your area and it will give her a way to select the kind of guys she's interested in meeting in a low pressure way. If she's serious, it will happen.
It’s so good to see a real Bull’s response. I will do what you say. I think it’s a big step that she’s finally admitting to me that she likes black guys. She also seems to be more honest about liking black dick when she’s *******.

It depends on the time and place. Out at a bar or a social spot, you've got a shot. It might be awkward at the grocery store. B2W is also a resource. Start making connections in your area and it will give her a way to select the kind of guys she's interested in meeting in a low pressure way. If she's serious, it will happen.
Yeah, don’t do it at church 😂😂😂

Back