Wife admits she likes Black Dick…

I have to be honest. Although I crave a black man’s cock, I so far can’t go through with meeting. My husband told me to go ahead and meet this guy that he has spoken to, and he has a gorgeous cock, and wants to fuck me, but I can’t bring myself to contact him. I have his number! I do know I would like to meet him without my husband being in the room, maybe my husband could wait somewhere close by I don’t know, but when I go to text him I freeze up. I just can’t bring myself to do it, yet. We no longer fuck and haven’t in several years due to hubbys medical condition but even so… When we do play around, we do mutual masturbation and toy fun I always love watching a black man or two having sex with a white woman and also I am very turned on by DP. So why am I freezing up?
Thoughts?

I have to be honest. Although I crave a black man’s cock, I so far can’t go through with meeting. My husband told me to go ahead and meet this guy that he has spoken to, and he has a gorgeous cock, and wants to fuck me, but I can’t bring myself to contact him. I have his number! I do know I would like to meet him without my husband being in the room, maybe my husband could wait somewhere close by I don’t know, but when I go to text him I freeze up. I just can’t bring myself to do it, yet. We no longer fuck and haven’t in several years due to hubbys medical condition but even so… When we do play around, we do mutual masturbation and toy fun I always love watching a black man or two having sex with a white woman and also I am very turned on by DP. So why am I freezing up?
Thoughts?
I think it’s just another manifestation of what my wife is going through. I think it can be difficult for women to shake the feeling that they are cheating. But it is not cheating if your husband condones it and is encouraging you.

Last edited:
Thoughts?
Listen you need to just have a few drinks and give the bbc a call already. Take a few clips and pics for hubby the first time. Eventually after a few times start letting him listen then watch.

Thoughts?
I'm wanting my wife to try black cock, too, but she's been too scared to try. She knows I love her.

You got to love her if you want to introduce her to that BBC.
Totally! I see how much these women enjoy themselves with BBC and I want that for my wife. I want her to feel those super powerful orgasms that can only be given by a long black cock that can reach the cervix.

Wife took it upon herself via the cheating route. We’ve come full circle now after confronting in the cheating. Her travels got her a friendship with a 12 year cuckold relationship couple. We’ve leaned on them for contacts and guidance early on to go along with experiencing with them. Unless you just want her to step out and do her own thing there’s nuances we’re finding to making it work. As far as the experience itself it lives up and surpasses the hype.

Back