Baby steps

Shecuckedme

Male
Gold Member
From
MN, US
Last week I sent my wife a pic (like I do fairly often) of a black man fucking a white wife while her cuck held her hands, she usually responds with a ha ha or lol or something like that but she responded with ummmmm yessss! Then I said I’d love that scene but i would want to be naked and she responded with “sometimes I think yes and sometimes I think no way”, this is the first time she has admitted she is on the fence about it, in the past it’s mostly been you know I’ll never do it right but it feels like it’s changing, the next day she told me she hesitated to admit she sometimes thinks she can cuck me but she finally said screw it I’m going to tell you the truth. I told her it actually made me hard when she responded somewhat favorably on her text. After many years of trying I still have my fingers crossed!

Your for sure on the right path and have the right mind set of baby steps. Push to hard and it will back fire on you. My wife is still back and forth with it too but she's only let me share her one time with bbc. And she wanted to be blindfolded which definitely helped her nervousness. But she loves every inch and every minute

In the past it was always me who brought it up or teased her about it but now it’s almost always her who brings it up or teases me about her bringing home a boyfriend, she recently called me her cuckold husband also which she has never done and sometimes will tell me to clean her up after sex.

Yeah your totally gunna make it happen for sure just let her take control and go at her pace. Definitely get her some nice thick bbc toys if you haven't already that always drives them crazy and makes her crave it even more. The more realistic the better!

In the past it was always me who brought it up or teased her about it but now it’s almost always her who brings it up or teases me about her bringing home a boyfriend, she recently called me her cuckold husband also which she has never done and sometimes will tell me to clean her up after sex.
With that kind of talk and change in her conversation she may already be doing it. She did call you a cuck which means she already has a bull. He may of even told her to remind you of your place. If I’m wrong then it sounds like you are on the right path. For me or us we started out swinging first with other women then she wanted a man then it was on to couples and before long she was game for anything. Good luck and enjoy

Back