Wife about to get fucked.

wifewatcher29

Male
From
UK
Wife was out in West End on Saturday night and gave a black guy her number. He called Sunday afternoon and again at night and arranged for him to come around today. Linda was already off today but I took the day off. He came about a hour ago and they are just away to the bedroom 10 mins ago. He was not into me watching but hell I am rock hard. Very well built guy and looks real fit. She has not had BBC for more than a week and is real horny. Will keep you updated.

Yeah... sounds like a well played time and more on the way!! Keep us posted please... its such a simple and amazing thing when all plans come together!

He must not come from the USA or he would understand it. Unless he doesn't work and doesn't pay taxes but sucks of all of us that does.
I think he's just new and not use to my dry sense of humor. Even my wife says sometimes I'm not funny when I try to be. BUT, my ******* think I'm funny all the time and that's what counts. gif_Yellowball-happy.gif

You hold on to that awesome wife Mac... she might be on to something in this instance. We can't bring the innocent K**s into this one due to forum rules so... there ya have it. ;) carry on people carry on.

If you call that a dry sense of humor, you and I could get along. I think it was funny and understood it right away. Don't give up on it hope to see more of that dry humor in the future.

I think he's just new and not use to my dry sense of humor. Even my wife says sometimes I'm not funny when I try to be. BUT, my ******* think I'm funny all the time and that's what counts. View attachment 1399905
When your wife finds all your humor funny, it's time to look for a good divorce attorney ;)
The fact your children find you funny, means you are actually humorous and your wife knows it and loves it too.
I call that a successful marriage. :)

Back