We all gave fantasy and secret sexual libodo some are open about and some we are secretive. I to have some but like to keep it secretive.
But there are some of the wired sexual habits we come through our partners have . Which sometimes are horny and some are no no ..
I came once to such a habit which i found wired i was dating this couple in their 40's were wife was dominating . After long time dating and fuck. The wife became open about her fantasies and she told me that she likes to sniff ass and like the smell of anus . She liked to sniff her own ass. She puts fingers , toys and smells them she said she can do that whole day . Not only that she also likes to sniff other ass too. When we use to have sex it was always condoms and after fucking her butt she use to keep sniffing my cock till the smell is gone. And again sit on my cock ans repeat the same .she use to sniff her husbands butts and mine too . At some moments i do find it wierd but some times hot . There were times when i use to sleep over there place and they use to sleep at mine. Husband and wife would lie on each others arms and stuff fingers and toys in butt and sniff and have there talks about love, holidays etc . The wife tried to convince me to smell the butt but it was a no no thing for me. After sometime i stopped seeing the couple coz later on it was more of sniffing than fucking which was a deal breaker for me and later the couple went monogamous.
I had an experience of another sexual habit which found wierd . I was dating a widow 56yrs she use to get turned on by saliva .yes the liquid that flows from our mouth . She liked having sloppy kisses and swallow it . She was into bdsm and she was kinky she use to ball gag me and herself and keep it on until we fuck once the mouth was full of juice we use to have sloppy kisses and she swallowed them all lick all the juices out of my face . I found it wierd though but she was a chubby hot lady i couldn't resist . I was kind of addicted to her . I would do anything she ask me to . Even i swallowed once or twice not because i like it or i wanted to try it but because she asked me to do that . And then we stopped dating as she went to her ******* place to look after her grand baby . Now she is a responsible granny fully dedicated to her ******* and grandchild.
We all come across such wierd sexual habits but we cannot judge them for that habit coz we to have such secretive libodo and fantasies.
Have you anyone came to across such habits? And how do you those habits . whether its turn on or no no ...

Last edited:
obviously you are also submissive which works out well since many women really desire the men to submit . Just being a willing cuckold or having one is considered weird by many and licking up anoher man's cum even more so but sex is weird and often drives us.

Yes, we are all very different. But it is amazing how quickly things we like become "the norm".
Once we do certain things a few times usually, we start to crave it/them. They become addictive.
As an example, eating a creampie/being cucked/sucking cock/being pissed on / in have all become the normal for me
The same as IR sex. I have been into IR/cuckold sex for so long now that white on white actually does zero for me. In fact i cannot watch it as for me it is almost repulsive

Yes, we are all very different. But it is amazing how quickly things we like become "the norm".
Once we do certain things a few times usually, we start to crave it/them. They become addictive.
As an example, eating a creampie/being cucked/sucking cock/being pissed on / in have all become the normal for me
The same as IR sex. I have been into IR/cuckold sex for so long now that white on white actually does zero for me. In fact i cannot watch it as for me it is almost repulsive
not all . i tried a cage _ no turn on for me . BDSM partly _ but some habbits definetly not .
so yes if you are playfull and open _ you can surely find what you like .
but i would say you can t change what you are . you may not know before trying but it is always your personality .

We all gave fantasy and secret sexual libodo some are open about and some we are secretive. I to have some but like to keep it secretive.
But there are some of the wired sexual habits we come through our partners have . Which sometimes are horny and some are no no ..
I came once to such a habit which i found wired i was dating this couple in their 40's were wife was dominating . After long time dating and fuck. The wife became open about her fantasies and she told me that she likes to sniff ass and like the smell of anus . She liked to sniff her own ass. She puts fingers , toys and smells them she said she can do that whole day . Not only that she also likes to sniff other ass too. When we use to have sex it was always condoms and after fucking her butt she use to keep sniffing my cock till the smell is gone. And again sit on my cock ans repeat the same .she use to sniff her husbands butts and mine too . At some moments i do find it wierd but some times hot . There were times when i use to sleep over there place and they use to sleep at mine. Husband and wife would lie on each others arms and stuff fingers and toys in butt and sniff and have there talks about love, holidays etc . The wife tried to convince me to smell the butt but it was a no no thing for me. After sometime i stopped seeing the couple coz later on it was more of sniffing than fucking which was a deal breaker for me and later the couple went monogamous.
I had an experience of another sexual habit which found wierd . I was dating a widow 56yrs she use to get turned on by saliva .yes the liquid that flows from our mouth . She liked having sloppy kisses and swallow it . She was into bdsm and she was kinky she use to ball gag me and herself and keep it on until we fuck once the mouth was full of juice we use to have sloppy kisses and she swallowed them all lick all the juices out of my face . I found it wierd though but she was a chubby hot lady i couldn't resist . I was kind of addicted to her . I would do anything she ask me to . Even i swallowed once or twice not because i like it or i wanted to try it but because she asked me to do that . And then we stopped dating as she went to her ******* place to look after her grand baby . Now she is a responsible granny fully dedicated to her ******* and grandchild.
We all come across such wierd sexual habits but we cannot judge them for that habit coz we to have such secretive libodo and fantasies.
Have you anyone came to across such habits? And how do you those habits . whether its turn on or no no ...
I know and have know a lady the is into what I think is called Edging. She like to put a guy into a gyno styled sex chair. legs spread. She wraps a piece of surgical hose loosely around the guys balls and base of his cock. One end is attached to a water pump in a pail of ice water. She then fucks the guy in the Amazon position. When he starts to think of coming she flips the switch on the pump. The cold water backs him down. All the while she continues to fuck him.
her record last I heard was almost six hours.

I know and have know a lady the is into what I think is called Edging. She like to put a guy into a gyno styled sex chair. legs spread. She wraps a piece of surgical hose loosely around the guys balls and base of his cock. One end is attached to a water pump in a pail of ice water. She then fucks the guy in the Amazon position. When he starts to think of coming she flips the switch on the pump. The cold water backs him down. All the while she continues to fuck him.
her record last I heard was almost six hours.
Wow 6 hrs thats devilish .. this lady is some genius. Women do come with some great sexual ideas ..

Wow 6 hrs thats devilish .. this lady is some genius. Women do come with some great sexual ideas ..
Not really. I kinda know her parents. When she was 14 she wanted a Kanas City Art Deco Princess Bed she saw in a magazine. She also had a thing for breaking curfew. At the time I had done a bath room in the style for a recently divorced friend. Shower rails. Towel holders etc.

It took me two months working part time to make the bed from design to final finish. Some parts were sent out to be plated in chrome, others in bronze the rest were aniodized black. I did add one feature. It squeak a lot. It was an accident due to the plating. she loved it, they used it to tell when she got home.

a few years later her mom caught her in bed with her then boy friend. The lady used a ******* high volume water squirt gun to cool of the couple. It became a family fun story. When she moved out on her own she bought stuff she could never have in her parents home. Stuff like a cheap sex swing which broke. I got a call to fix the swing. So I build a new support frame. I also saw a photo of a gyno sex chair. It became a challenge so I built one. That was when I heard the story. She told me that the cold water allowed her boy friend to last longer. She told me of using a bucket to hold ice cubes that was too messy. It was a visit to see a friend in the hospital for dialysis that I got the idea. Built a bucket stand in the Kanas City Style. Then had a bucket chrome plated, put a submersible pump in added twenty feet of surgical hose for squirting added a switch for the pump. She was the one that came up with the wrapping part.
Suddenly no more three pump chumps.

I still build Kanas City Art Deco furniture from time to time for friends mostly cabin / cottage chairs and tables.

not sure this counts. Built a portable art studio out of an old transport container. Nothing weird about that. People build homes and cottages out of then all the time.

the couple I built it for broke up and they returned it. Another couple asked to “Borrow“ it to help then decide where to place their weekend retreat on their property.

I know this couple so knew there was more to the story.

Seems they are a cuckold couple that are into rain storms / thunder /lighting storms. She like to entertain her boy friends while her husband is out side naked looking in. Once questioned a light pole out side the large window. Seems she keep him chained there While she plays. Judges how good a date is by the number of times he cums without being able to touch.

I too find we as a society are very sexual. My kinks have changed over the years. Years ago eating cum was a no no for me but now when I have sissygasms I lust for my cum.
Many years ago was with a women that enjoyed a little piss play which I did not like but she tried a little and I then found it hot. Have not done it since but would be open to it. In an aroused state I would be open to most things.

Back