Why white guys like to watch?

Something intoxicating abut seeing my woman take pleasure, and give pleasure with another man ... and I am not small, 73/4 inches..but do love seeing her enjoy someone longer and thicker.. 81/2 inch is her optimum...
Pretty much why I wanted my wife to take a lover so I can watch her with him

I just enjoy watching my woman get satisfied when I have a woman. It has been awhile since I have dated someone who is into the lifestyle but just absolutely LOVE watching.
If I get married again my wife will be able to have another lover so I can watch

Its taking all the negatives - feelings of inadequacy, rejection, being bested by a rival and flipping them on their head to experience a sense of euphoria, arousal, and relief.

Watching is kinda like the ultimate participation trophy.

Could be a number of reasons. I've had white guys that wanted to watch because they--as a couple--had talked about crossing over out of curiosity or as a fantasy. Others because they wanted to see their wives totally let loose to the point of moans and groans they'd never heard before. Some had erection problems, but still wanted to see their lovely wife satisfied. It's all good. Would rather do it with him present or watching than doing it behind a man's back. The respect builds, and some eventually let their wives come to be with me alone!

adriana-chechik-10.jpg

Taboo, fetish or another description. Watching white females with black men makes me much more excited than the other scenarios (Weakness, humiliation, inadequacy, respect better, bigger and stronger... )

Last edited:
Back