Why do Guys Like to Watch them Enter You?

Why do men like to watch how they enter a woman?

• Curiosity

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Hormones and attraction to the female body

Votes: 27 22.5%
  • Watch the magic "disappearing cock"

Votes: 50 41.7%
  • The inexperience of a partner who does not want to penetrate the wrong hole)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Feeling the ownership of a woman

Votes: 34 28.3%
  • Your choice in the replies

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
For me white lady's look so hot playing with and sucking that bbc I like.to see white hand grabing his cock and black fingers stuffing her pussy I like to watch that bbc slowly push up her pussy and the look in her eyes as it fucks her I love to.see her ride that bbc taking each inch and creaming all over it. How.it makes them cum so fast how they tell there partners how.much they love it and big it is. I always cum harder when I watch amateur bbc sluts cheating I love how they need a bbc to get off and watching her fuck him in front of him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230729_073945_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230729_073945_Chrome.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20230729_074355_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230729_074355_Chrome.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20230729_045833_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230729_045833_Chrome.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20230729_014715_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230729_014715_Chrome.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20230729_013915_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230729_013915_Chrome.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 23
Why do men like to watch how they enter a woman?
Ok I saw your question a few days back, it made me think of why?

1st I am a white guy who has been blessed in many ways.

I am over sixty and my health is great with knees and hips working fine. I am over seven inches lone and just under 3 inches across. For a mental image think been a Red Bull and a Coke Can. I survived Cancer in my early to mid teens which at the time meant possible damage sperm so I had a vasectomy. How is that a Blessing back then I was considered my girls families the perfect practice boy friend. Parents Knew their daughters were going out to be picked up in bars with all the social, physical and biological risks. Think a walking talking Dildo. At one time in my late teens to mid twenties I had four ladies in my age group that I was fucking. Not only fucking but fucking in their bed rooms with their parents in the house with their bed room door open.

However your question got me thinking about a comment from a set of parents that happened to see me fucking their ******* between her shower and her going out with her girl friends to a bar. Her mom was the one that spotted us first and went a got her dad. They ended up watching us for about five minutes before I released my load. Then like I had done so many times before I reached over and slid her panties on her cum filled pussy so she could out with her girl friends.

A few weeks later her parents suggest they would like to watch the start of our our time together. So that night they watch their ******* return from her shower. Then they watched as I shaved her pussy. They watched as I ate her pussy until she as ready. Finally they watched as I lined up girthy manhood up and worked it into her. We had been fucking for about Ten minutes when her parents stepped into the hall to attend to their personal needs.

I had not thought about it until then. I had always thought I was average.

First entry is a sight to behold when combined with the initial squish, followed by a gasp and a low but high pitched whimper, it is intoxicating as hell

Back