Why do Guys Like to Watch them Enter You?

Why do men like to watch how they enter a woman?

• Curiosity

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Hormones and attraction to the female body

Votes: 27 22.5%
  • Watch the magic "disappearing cock"

Votes: 50 41.7%
  • The inexperience of a partner who does not want to penetrate the wrong hole)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Feeling the ownership of a woman

Votes: 34 28.3%
  • Your choice in the replies

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
Why do men like to watch how they enter a woman?
Because it's amazing I mean watch a missionary video up close relax your mind body and soul and focus on the black dick how it looks going inside that white pussy how deep it goes in her stomach how it stretches out every hole in it penetrates how it changes a woman's asshole how it leaves a wide open it makes me feel high when I look at big black dick it's an addiction that needs to be cured my multiple times a day to see it

White bois watch because they want to see the immediate transformation etched on their women's faces once a black dick enters their vagina. I want to contrast it when how their women look when they would have sex with them as opposed to them taking black dick.

Black cock sure does rule, taking our most beautiful white women from us white guys but it is just too beautiful to resist watching.

Black cock sure does rule, taking our most beautiful white women from us white guys but it is just too beautiful to resist watching.

NO, black cock isn't about taking your beautiful women from you; it's your women that choose to leave you for black men. Black Cock merely reveals white women's true nature to themselves . . . and it does have similar effect on a lot of you white bois.

Black cock is responsible for making a large number of white bois want to become sissies, so that they, too, can get to enjoy what their women are already enjoying. In other words, Black Cock is giving you whites your freedom!

2017-08-15_12-27-41.jpg

НЕТ, черный член не для того, чтобы забрать у тебя твоих красивых женщин; это ваши женщины предпочитают уходить от вас к черным мужчинам. Черный петух просто раскрывает перед собой истинную природу белых женщин. . . и на многих из вас, белых парней, это действует аналогично.

Черный член отвечает за то, что большое количество белых парней хотят стать неженками, чтобы они тоже могли наслаждаться тем, чем уже наслаждаются их женщины. Другими словами, Black Cock дает вам, белым, свободу!

ezgif330281dea1b12.gifkissing23.gif2138872824(1).jpg

NO, black cock isn't about taking your beautiful women from you; it's your women that choose to leave you for black men. Black Cock merely reveals white women's true nature to themselves . . . and it does have similar effect on a lot of you white bois.

Black cock is responsible for making a large number of white bois want to become sissies, so that they, too, can get to enjoy what their women are already enjoying. In other words, Black Cock is giving you whites your freedom!

I totally agree, I love white women choosing black men for sex. It's so irresistibly beautiful and so sexually arousing to watch. I get more turned on and my dick gets more hard just watching a hung black stud fucking a beautiful white girl than if I was doing the fucking. I actually prefer to watch and jerk off. Thank you King Shango, I follow you on your web site and I love it.

I have no clue why dudes like it🤷🏼‍♀️😏however I absolutely love❤️ watching it go in, the slower the better It's the feeling, the anticipation, the visual all together is erotic, sexy, and makes me extremely aroused!
😻💦
I love it too for almost the same reason. It's so irresistibly beautiful to watch a white woman fucking a hung black guy.

I totally agree, I love white women choosing black men for sex. It's so irresistibly beautiful and so sexually arousing to watch. I get more turned on and my dick gets more hard just watching a hung black stud fucking a beautiful white girl than if I was doing the fucking. I actually prefer to watch and jerk off. Thank you King Shango, I follow you on your web site and I love it.
Thanks for the follow!

Because it's amazing I mean watch a missionary video up close relax your mind body and soul and focus on the black dick how it looks going inside that white pussy how deep it goes in her stomach how it stretches out every hole in it penetrates how it changes a woman's asshole how it leaves a wide open it makes me feel high when I look at big black dick it's an addiction that needs to be cured my multiple times a day to see it
It does change you. I am ruined for anything else.

Back