Why white guys like to watch?

Hi afropower1, my internet friend! I've been to this before, I'm not a BBC or a sissy, but an average white man in my prime! I'm here on B2W simply because I like to watch the cock take a real dick! That's probably also one of the reasons why I like to watch! Or I like very much, and have always liked, that my girlfriends and female friends appear as "pretty girls in the streets, and as slutty girls in the sheets! If you can understand what I mean? Another side of it is when my girlfriend accepts dick for my sake and to please me! When she is naughty girl friend! The color of the dick is not the most important thing! My friends, enjoy this great day. Lars
Hi

Why white guys like to watch?​

Hi afropower1, my internet friend! I've been to this before, I'm not a BBC or a sissy, but an average white man in my prime! I'm here on B2W simply because I like to watch the girls take a real dick! That's probably also one of the reasons why I like to watch! Or I like very much, and have always liked, that my girlfriends and female friends appear as "pretty girls in the streets, and as slutty girls in the sheets! If you can understand what I mean? Another side of it is when my girlfriend accepts dick for my sake and to please me! When she is naughty girl friend! The color of the dick is not the most important thing! My friends, enjoy this great day. Lars

I’ve never seen her with him … he doesn’t know that I know … it’s the only way for it to happen…. So I like to watch her getting dressed putting on her little panties putting out her lipstick getting all sexy to be with him…. Then watching her leave get in the car and drive away just knowing that soon she’ll be in his bed making love to him unprotected it’s mine blowing.

I don’t just like to watch, I love and prefer to watch my wife fuck BBC. My wife is beautiful and sexy to begin with and has a pretty little pussy I’ve always adored to the moon and back but now with her transformation to a completely filthy black cock slut, she’s never been more beautiful and sexy. Her pussy even turns me on more than ever now too! I love looking at those little extending lips and big clit knowing how much they love attention and black cock, just turns me on more than ever before. Every time I kiss her now, you don’t think I think about all the black cocks, balls and asses she’s licked thru the past 15 or so years??? yes i do and it gives me an instant boner when I feel that tongue slip into my mouth knowing where it’s been and all the naughty things it’s done.

I love to watch because I’m a cuckold and that’s who I am and I’m one lucky fucking dude to have a wife that get’s it and cuckolds me the way she does!

I don’t just like to watch, I love and prefer to watch my wife fuck BBC. My wife is beautiful and sexy to begin with and has a pretty little pussy I’ve always adored to the moon and back but now with her transformation to a completely filthy black cock slut, she’s never been more beautiful and sexy. Her pussy even turns me on more than ever now too! I love looking at those little extending lips and big clit knowing how much they love attention and black cock, just turns me on more than ever before. Every time I kiss her now, you don’t think I think about all the black cocks, balls and asses she’s licked thru the past 15 or so years??? yes i do and it gives me an instant boner when I feel that tongue slip into my mouth knowing where it’s been and all the naughty things it’s done.

I love to watch because I’m a cuckold and that’s who I am and I’m one lucky fucking dude to have a wife that get’s it and cuckolds me the way she does!
Awesome post

Why white guys like to watch?​

I never had any desire to watch until my ex wife told me she was attracted to a black co worker.
I hid outside watching through a crack in the blinds. I still get an anxious feeling thinking about it. He was a big muscular gey and she was petite.
We ended up getting divorced as a result of her addiction to the guy. I knew better than to involve a co worker.

i know that my current wife would love it. She knows about the past experience with the ex.
but we don’t talk about it.
The only reason I’ve been holding back with trying to make it happen is that I believe she will become obsessed with it as well.
I just want to be 100 percent sure I relationship is strong enough to handle it.

Back