Why website URL is offending.. Black to white??

I find Black to white URL is offending.. No..I am not trying to be moral police here.. I am here because I lived as a swinger for many many years.. My wife lost interest in swinging life style therefore I had to put stop to it.. But I am still interested in chating with genuine swingers or cuckold husbands or with people practising alternative life style.. My point is that by saying black for white, it portrays that all white women are after black dicks.. Second assumption is that all back studs are well endowed and white men are inadequate in bed.. I work in multinational company with so many white women.. I have a great respect for them.. I have slept with few white women as well They slept with me because they were impressed with my overall personality and not because of my dick size and infact no body cared about my dick size as I have just average size. When I ask them about size.. They reply that although they consider thick dick is a bonus ; it's not the deal breaker as long as guy knows how to use their tool.. They like sense of humour and how you give them respect and not treat as just cunt.. We all are here because we are rebellious in a sense that we question validity of fundamental rules about morality set by society. Alternative lifestyle is not everyone's cup of tea.. It is not only about fucking lot of people.. We need to tune it to our philosophy of life. We need to be on the same page in what we belive and what we do... In my opinion 95% people may be fake here . Some member may be 100% fake while others could be exaggerating in their claims and stories which is expected.. But giving URL as black to white does not sound appreciate to me, not on moral ground but its just not true..
I know my post will annoy many members.. I am new member. I like to express my views without any sugar coating.. So wrote my views on website URL..

As a white male with a white girlfriend interested in learning about opening our relationship to black males specifically, I would say the URL is bang on the money.

The content, the discussions and the members are all on the same page as to what we are into.

In my case I also belong to a couple of more "generic" open relationship cuckold sites as my girlfriend and I continue our discussions around this lifestyle.

Back